Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-25-2011, 11:06 PM   #46
Phong
Decent college freshman

Phong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputationPhong has a terrific reputation
Default Re: SinJackal predicts spurs in 5-6 games!

The Spurs have a history of losing to lesser teams in the playoffs.

I don't know why that fool was talking so much shit during the regular season.
He's probably reading the forum but doesn't have the balls to log in and show his face.
Phong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:10 PM   #47
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
damn sinjackal Last Activity: 04-21-2011 09:33 PM

suicide watch

Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:11 PM   #48
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:

suicide watch
OJ Mayo Zach Randolph Marc Gasol Tony Allen Mike Conley can do that to him
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #49
24r2
High School Varsity 6th Man

24r2 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

one fukcing HOMER down... ashbelly/lebron23 u next brah
24r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #50
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r2
one fukcing HOMER down... ashbelly/lebron23 u next brah

Saying that doesn't sound good for the heat...
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #51
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star

jlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't know that this was a best-of-five series...
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:25 PM   #52
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlauber

I initially wanted the Grizzlies to win because its just fun. Now I badly want the Spurs to come back.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #53
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I predicted Grizz to win in 5, so spurs are out of luck on wednesday.
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:40 PM   #54
jlauber
3-time NBA All-Star

jlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejlauber is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
I initially wanted the Grizzlies to win because its just fun. Now I badly want the Spurs to come back.

Being a Laker fan, I really didn't care one way, or the other. But, yes, I am rooting for BOTH the Spurs and Mavs at this point. And, hopefully Duncan can mount one more dynamic playoff run from this point on. Same with Dirk. If the Lakers don't win it all this year...I am pulling for either of those two teams.
jlauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:42 PM   #55
R.H.C.P.
that's turrible

R.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected posterR.H.C.P. is a pretty well-respected poster

R.H.C.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #56
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Being a Laker fan, I really didn't care one way, or the other. But, yes, I am rooting for BOTH the Spurs and Mavs at this point. And, hopefully Duncan can mount one more dynamic playoff run from this point on. Same with Dirk. If the Lakers don't win it all this year...I am pulling for either of those two teams.

How can you be a Laker fan and want Spurs to win?...F*ck the Spurs...And the Chokin ass Mavs....C'mon son..
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:47 PM   #57
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

suicide watch
ouch
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:47 PM   #58
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
How can you be a Laker fan and want Spurs to win?...F*ck the Spurs...And the Chokin ass Mavs....C'mon son..

He's a plant.
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:58 PM   #59
Droid101
5-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want the loudmouth Spurs homers (sinj and spursdynasty) to kiss my mother****ing ring.

I kept saying, all season long, that the Spurs would be exposed, that they're running on smoke and mirrors, that 3 point shooting, all offense, no defense teams don't do well in the playoffs.

Win or lose, you have to admit I was right at this point, Or you're just another stubborn homer, period.

I picked Grizzlies in 7, not in a troll way like Hogan's 'Grizz in 5' pick, before the series started. I rep Grizzlies.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:04 AM   #60
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

He doesn't have a problem talking shyt about other teams when they r down, why should we...besides its a msg board, have fun with it...I doubt Sinjakal will lose sleep over this thread! talk shyt now that u can cause the minute ur t em loses Sinjackal and others wont hesitate to clown...that's the name of the game here!
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: