Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-01-2014, 04:12 PM   #1
Hey Yo
Good High School Starter

Hey Yo is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Kobe tweeting out some major B.S about his draft day

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant 2h
On this day 18yrs ago the hornets told me right after they drafted me that they had no use for me and were going to trade me #thanku #lakers

https://twitter.com/kobebryant/statu...37007833051136

He knew exactly what was going down before he was drafted. He also told the Nets not to draft him at #8 cause he wouldn't sign with them because of the deal in place with the Lakers.

His blatant lying is obviously a form of guilt on his part.
Hey Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:13 PM   #2
IllegalD
Good High School Starter

IllegalD has a bad reputationIllegalD has a bad reputationIllegalD has a bad reputationIllegalD has a bad reputation
Default Re: Kobe tweeting out some major B.S about his draft day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Yo
On this day 18yrs ago the hornets told me right after they drafted me that they had no use for me and were going to trade me #thanku #lakers

He knew exactly what was going down before he was drafted. He also told the Nets not to draft him at #8 cause he wouldn't sign with them.

Cool. 2/5
IllegalD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:14 PM   #3
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has not been impressing people

Quote:

He knew exactly what was going down before he was drafted. He also told the Nets not to draft him at #8 cause he wouldn't sign with them because of the deal in place with the Lakers.

do you have proof?
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:16 PM   #4
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

On one hand: Kobe Bryants opinion

On the other: "Hey Yo" opinion

choices..
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #5
Hey Yo
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
do you have proof?
It's been a known fact for years. Look it up.

It's just funny seeing him lie out of his ass
Old 07-01-2014, 04:26 PM   #6
riseagainst
Lebron fan

Quote:
It's been a known fact for years. Look it up.

It's just funny seeing him lie out of his ass

could you post a link because I don't have hours and hours of time on my hands to search for it, plus since you have already "discovered" such reliable sources, it is just easier for you to provide them for us all. That is, unless, you are lying.
Old 07-01-2014, 04:27 PM   #7
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

http://www.journalnow.com/archives/a...b924628ec.html
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #8
dh144498
ripthekik is my hero!

dh144498 has not been impressing people

Quote:
could you post a link because I don't have hours and hours of time on my hands to search for it, plus since you have already "discovered" such reliable sources, it is just easier for you to provide them for us all. That is, unless, you are lying.

OP going into hiding.
dh144498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #9
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

thanks op. so youre telling us the hornets just bent over and let a 17 year old kobe bryant fck them in the ass. kewl!
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #10
DetroitPistonFan
High School JV MVP

DetroitPistonFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Post proof, please.
DetroitPistonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:30 PM   #11
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

First off, Kobe isn't lying. The idea that Bryant orchestrated the trade or that Charlotte threw him away has been around for a while, and neither is accurate. The Hornets' trade with the Lakers was set up as Vlade Divac for a player to be named, former Hornets scout Bill Branch told the Winston-Salem Journal in 2008.

JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #12
riseagainst
Lebron fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
First off, Kobe isn't lying. The idea that Bryant orchestrated the trade or that Charlotte threw him away has been around for a while, and neither is accurate. The Hornets' trade with the Lakers was set up as Vlade Divac for a player to be named, former Hornets scout Bill Branch told the Winston-Salem Journal in 2008.

OP just got rekt.

Old 07-01-2014, 04:34 PM   #13
Hey Yo
Good High School Starter

Quote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=6255802
Old 07-01-2014, 04:34 PM   #14
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No sense in arguing with Hey Yo.....

LMAO

Move along people nothing to see here. I got dupped as well.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:35 PM   #15
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

its really sad to watch the Kobe-stans go into a full on PR scramble to protect their golden god.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: