Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 04-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #166
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: April 28: Playoffs Round 1: Lakers at Hornets, Game 6

Magic are now gone
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #167
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju151111
I don't know why people think hornet are going anywhere. They had no chance in hell of beating the Lakers like I said. Bynum and Gasol dominate the paint with their length.

Only chance the Hornets had to win this series was a injury to kobe and one of the other bigs as well... But give CP3 credit he made this a very nice series to watch.. Kind of scared me cuz I have some good money on the series.. But at the end of the day the Lakers are stacked and the Hornets are in need of talent..
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #168
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did anything interesting happen here ?

I switched to Hawks-Magic game.
Bye bye Magic,see you next year-maybe
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #169
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Bynum is doing work.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #170
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Lakers bullying the Hornets.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #171
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

I'll say when this game is over, not yet.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #172
NBASTATMAN

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Reggie Miller is hard to listen to but he is correct about Andrew Bynum.. Big boy is CLEARLY the second best center in the league..
Old 04-28-2011, 10:08 PM   #173
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

I lol'd when the Hawks' announcers dissed Jameer Nelson.

BTW Lakers are dominating.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:08 PM   #174
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

time to bring your talents elsewhere mr howard
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:08 PM   #175
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

BANG .. They're dead ...
Old 04-28-2011, 10:08 PM   #176
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

What? I just done watching the Magic vs Hawks and I expected this game to get a close but turn out, Lakers killing Hornets so far.
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:09 PM   #177
grilo_bruno
I airball my layups

grilo_bruno has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
I'll say when this game is over, not yet.

don't be scared. you can

lakers .
grilo_bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:09 PM   #178
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

DixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputation

Lakers seem to be bonding together as a unit again. Good time for it
DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:09 PM   #179
N0Skillz
Master

N0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterN0Skillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how many minutes does kobe have 22 in?
N0Skillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:10 PM   #180
NBASTATMAN

Bynum and Odom have played great in this series.. So has Artest... Kobe and Gasol have yet to get into their groove.. When they do it's over.. Dallas OR PORTLAND is going to get beat in 5 or 6... And I am being nice...

Last edited by NBASTATMAN : 04-28-2011 at 10:13 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: