Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Magic are eliminated by Hawks in round 1. Discuss Orlando now that they're done

I told ya'll!

Default Re: Magic are eliminated by Hawks in round 1. Discuss Orlando now that they're done

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Hotshoot's Avatar

6 TOs by Howard which leads to what 10+ pts and had 27 TOs in that series. Rather than making more commercials dwight, please learn how to handle the ball.

Either trade for CP3, or prepare to lose Dwight. Simple story, cant be more straightforward.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Dwight sounds really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkrage

Perkins feels for you Dwight.

hopefully something works out to get you over to Chicago. (wishful thinking on my part lol)
    WTF, his hands are so tiny.

Decent college freshman

Dwight to the Wolves.
    Dwight and JJ for Ridnour, Flynn, Ellington, Love, Darko and picks.

They are not trading him. All of you bettter hope the CBA doesn't make it so a lot of money is left on the table by leaving. They have a new arena with a shitload of debt, and older owner who said he wants to see a title before he goes, and the owners are writing up terms of a CBA, a bunch of whom are small market owners who don't want to lose their stars or just got ****ed over losing their stars.

Dwight's going to be on the Magic next year. He may not like that, and those of you that think Orlando is going to gift him to you may not like that, but that is what is going to occur.

Bet deron gave him a call already.

Arcadia, CA

deron + dwight

Not airballing my layups anymore Magic38's Avatar

Default Re: Can't believe the Magic actually lost to the Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    Not really. Howard puts up the video game numbers but down the stretch of games he's a non-factor. In the last half of the 4th quarter it's up to the Magic shooters to win the game, not Howard. He pretty much disappears. He reminds me of Chris Paul in a way where they put up great stat lines but when you need them at a crucial point in the game you're asking yourself "why isn't he doing anything?". I've seen that too much from Howard the last couple of years to think he's a legit MVP.
    That's because he plays 45 minutes a game, eventually even he is gonna get tired.

They need to trade Jameer Nelson and someone other players for someone else.

They need to add some bigs, a la what the Hawks did. It was a mistake not to play Malik Allen to take pressure off of Howard, the way Collins/Pachula et al took pressure off of Al Horford.

Serious playground baller ATL_Bball_King's Avatar

Come on Dwight...Do what Shaq did to Orlando...It would be epic...

Dwight to Lakers...

Lakers 4-Peat!!!

[COLOR="White"]you never know...It could happen[/COLOR]

Dwight to the Lakers after this season!

Dwight definitely is getting more pissed every day.

I don't get one thing Wade and Kobe get blamed for losing in the first round but Dwight doesn't instead his team does. Guess what Dwights team this year is way better anything Wade and Kobe had when they lost in the first round and he lost to a lower seeded team.