Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 04-30-2011, 12:13 AM   #376
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: April 29: Playoffs Round 1: Spurs at Grizzlies, Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
it sure did, and for this 1st round, Marc has outplayed Pau
And there might be a chance they meet in the wc finals.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:12 AM   #377
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow. I'd say there's a 75% chance that's Tim Duncan's last game, especially if there's a lockout.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:19 AM   #378
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Duncan got outplayed by Marc Gasol.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:51 AM   #379
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

zach randolph mvp of the first round
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:11 AM   #380
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Memphis knew the Spurs weren't sh!t......they tanked so that they could get the Spurs instead of the Lakers.......I give them credit for knowing an easy matchup.......they called their shot!!!!!!

Embarassing when an 8th seed can call out a #1 seed and whip their ass.
The Spurs were lucky just to get to game 6........time to rebuild

Just Like Cleveland......regular season best record doesn't mean crap if you can't step it up in the playoffs.

Last edited by DKLaker : 04-30-2011 at 04:59 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:18 AM   #381
AT9
I hit open 5-footers

AT9 has no real reputation yet.

Alright, now that I've cooled down and stopped crying (jk) I feel obligated to say props to the Grizz.

I knew they were good and was worried when I heard the Spurs had to take them in the first round, but wow...they were hungry, fast, talented, and they play great team ball. And ZBO...
I still hate them and hope they get humiliated by OKC, but I'm extremely impressed
AT9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:20 AM   #382
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder what Pop thinks of that Gasol trade now..
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:30 AM   #383
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just have a feeling we'll be seeing a Lakers/Grizzlies Conference Final match up and a Lakers/Bulls NBA Finals. It's really full circle. Phil started his career with the Bulls and played the Lakers in the Finals; the Grizzlies traded Pau to the Lakers and arguably made them a dynasty; Kobe AND Gasol used to be trade targets of the Bulls, and the latter in particular probably should have went there.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:24 AM   #384
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT9
Alright, now that I've cooled down and stopped crying (jk) I feel obligated to say props to the Grizz.

I knew they were good and was worried when I heard the Spurs had to take them in the first round, but wow...they were hungry, fast, talented, and they play great team ball. And ZBO...
I still hate them and hope they get humiliated by OKC, but I'm extremely impressed

winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:48 AM   #385
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
I just have a feeling we'll be seeing a Lakers/Grizzlies Conference Final match up and a Lakers/Bulls NBA Finals. It's really full circle. Phil started his career with the Bulls and played the Lakers in the Finals; the Grizzlies traded Pau to the Lakers and arguably made them a dynasty; Kobe AND Gasol used to be trade targets of the Bulls, and the latter in particular probably should have went there.

Lakers and Grizzlies Conference finals. Hell yeah
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:50 AM   #386
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba

Lakers and Grizzlies Conference finals. Hell yeah
You should replace that image for a Kobe - Allen one.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:52 AM   #387
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
You should replace that image for a Kobe - Allen one.

Kiss my ass
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:59 AM   #388
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
Kiss my ass
Let's be serious, he's the one who's gonna guarding him all the time.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:24 PM   #389
Goffer3
Butter Knives

Goffer3 has an OK reputation so far

Congrats Grizz.... but Spurs were not the same team as first half of season. Fatigue killed them, 82 games killed the big 3
Goffer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 03:35 PM   #390
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Nice to the see the Grizzlies players giving the Spurs alot of respect in post-game interviews. Really, it goes both ways. I have alot of, for the most part new found, respect for their team. They didn't feel like the typical 8th seed. The Golden State Warriors won on a real fast-paced, three-point shooting, sort of gimmicky offense - but I felt the Grizzlies basketball stemmed more out of great post play, great team work, and gritty defense - kind of like the Spurs of yesteryear. Hat's off to them. Needless to say, this season's ending was pretty disappointing. Feels like they came down to earth big time around mid-early march. Oh well. I'm an NBA fan as much as a Spurs fan and will definitely be watching the Mavs-Lakers series.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: