Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 05-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #166
The Choken One
<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3

The Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Choken One posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: 2011 Playoffs second round preview of Thunder vs Grizzlies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
Safe to call it game right now?
Wouldn't say yet...the Grizz could collapse. But the way they're playing...most likely over.

If The Grizz play like this the rest of the playoffs...I could honestly see them winning the West. But they're playing practically perfect ball... so that's a stretch. They got a frontline that can handle the Lakers..or atleast now be dominated by them.
The Choken One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:36 PM   #167
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Choken One
Wouldn't say yet...the Grizz could collapse. But the way they're playing...most likely over.

If The Grizz play like this the rest of the playoffs...I could honestly see them winning the West. But they're playing practically perfect ball... so that's a stretch. They got a frontline that can handle the Lakers..or atleast now be dominated by them.

If you saw the spurs series you already know the Griz don't colapse they just dont die
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #168
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Wow. Hats off to Memphis, they just play ball.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #169
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Memphis was just the better team. We gotta pick it up or we end up like the Spurs.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #170
Soothing Layup
High School Varsity 12th Man

Soothing Layup has an OK reputation so far

I see a level-headed Westbrook coming out in G2.

105-98 OKC WINS

KD with 38 pts.
Soothing Layup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #171
KDthunderup
Decent college freshman

KDthunderup has decent reputation

We looked so flat, that would have to be our worst performance so far these playoffs. Take nothing away from Memphis, they were great. Game 2 is already a series defining match, if we don't win on Tuesday, its all over.
KDthunderup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:10 PM   #172
DixieNourmous
Livin Large

DixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputationDixieNourmous has a terrific reputation

Good Game Gonna be a great series
DixieNourmous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:51 AM   #173
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieNourmous
Good Game Gonna be a great series
4 games=boring series
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:31 AM   #174
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Choken One

Calling the series over after 1 game? You can't be serious.
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:03 AM   #175
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if you're OKC, do you double z-bo off the weak side? as long as you aren't leaving gasol, i think it could make sense. i certainly don't think it's out of the question. even KD says he's the best PF in the game and unstoppable (an honest assessment or a ploy to get him to relax?) make them shoot outside. when ibaka helps on D, he can't leave his man completely because he's out of position for rebounds. that's how gasol got a couple.

and z-bo on perk: "he can't stop me. he's too slow."

swagggg
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:34 AM   #176
ThunderKat
High School JV MVP

ThunderKat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDthunderup
We looked so flat, that would have to be our worst performance so far these playoffs. Take nothing away from Memphis, they were great. Game 2 is already a series defining match, if we don't win on Tuesday, its all over.

Memphis couldn't miss in game 1. They won't play that well again. I think OKC wins by double digits in game 2. I do agree that if they don't win tonight then it's over.

Remember guys, the Lakers lost to NO in game 1 and some people were ready to say they were done after that loss.
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:35 AM   #177
ThunderKat
High School JV MVP

ThunderKat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
if you're OKC, do you double z-bo off the weak side? as long as you aren't leaving gasol, i think it could make sense. i certainly don't think it's out of the question. even KD says he's the best PF in the game and unstoppable (an honest assessment or a ploy to get him to relax?) make them shoot outside. when ibaka helps on D, he can't leave his man completely because he's out of position for rebounds. that's how gasol got a couple.

and z-bo on perk: "he can't stop me. he's too slow."

swagggg

I want to go on record that I think Z-blow ;) will get punked tonight. I think he's due for a really bad game.
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:48 AM   #178
Bertz
I brick open layups

Bertz has an OK reputation so far

I doubt a player who plays with so much confidence at this point will have a 'really bad game'. Nonetheless, Thunder will win this game.

Especially their performance as a team tonight will be crucial for the remainder of this series. If they can't bring some confidence to Memphis, their candle is likely to go out.
Bertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #179
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderKat
I want to go on record that I think Z-blow ;) will get punked tonight. I think he's due for a really bad game.

even if he does have an off game, it's probably a double-double. i'm taking about a series change because i see this going 7. btw, go bucs!
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:16 AM   #180
KDthunderup
Decent college freshman

KDthunderup has decent reputation

A bad game by Randolph would be like 20-25 points, but I would be happy if he got that.
KDthunderup is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: