Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #1336
Askmeificare
High School JV MVP

Askmeificare has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 1: Playoffs Round 2, Celtics at Heat, Game 1

Rondo a "key" to the Celtics
Askmeificare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #1337
Assassin
Local High School Star

Assassin has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askmeificare
Rondo a "key" to the Celtics
He is the key. He played like shit and they lost.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #1338
dr8ked
Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

dr8ked has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllEffEll
Miami handled their business well at home, like they are supposed to do. Nothing to get too whacked out about. . . . . . yet. Celtics may have been a little rusty from the time off. It happens. Lots of great ball coming our way in the next few weeks and the Cletics rarely go out without exacting their toll.

I'm sure the Celtics will make adjustments. They key will be how Miami handles those adjustments and makes them pay when they try to put the clamps on D-Wade.

I'm guessing we'll be seeing some beantown-beatdown administered from a rotation of the C's bench (Delonte and Carlos). Arroyo should have a pretty good handle on what D-Wade does and he's pretty good at getting under skin. Save some Rondo for when DW takes a blow.
dr8ked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #1339
comerb
National High School Star

comerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba_55
KG cant even move when Anthony is on him.
Pierce cant do anything with james on him.

Allen is their best player and will have a great series.
Rondo is their key player.

Miami will be gifted atleast one game when Allen goes cold. Hopefully anyway, that mofo has been in beast-mode this year.
comerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #1340
comerb
National High School Star

comerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGXEN
IIRC, Ray was injured during that series and he was guarding Kobe f*cking Bryant. He was tired as hell, which could be why his shooting was off.

Isn't he guarding Wade this series? Wade is a lot more strenuous of a player to guard than Bryant. Kobe most is a low impact, back to the basket, slow the game down type of player.

But yah, I hoping Ray falls off in his ridiculous shooting performance he's had against Miami this year. He's been single-handedly beating them in many cases.
comerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:37 PM   #1341
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

wade
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:18 AM   #1342
nashwade
High School Varsity 12th Man

nashwade has an OK reputation so far

I hope spo put someone else on Ray. Wade looks tired as hell.
nashwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:47 AM   #1343
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Boston has no chance to win this series if KG doesn't step up
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:57 AM   #1344
SpaceJammeR
Don't Hate, Heat

SpaceJammeR has decent reputation

where can I watch the full game again? any links? i missed it...
SpaceJammeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:11 AM   #1345
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJammeR
where can I watch the full game again? any links? i missed it...
Here: http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/550...poilers/page43

Find a download that fits you the most.

If you want a single link HD download then download this:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/885956...11_Torrent.rar
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:44 AM   #1346
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

miami's bench outplayed boston's for the most part. i don't see that happening too often. the thing that is dangerous for boston though is transition points. we all know wade & lebron on the break is dangerous. turn the ball over and those guys are either going to score or get to the line. i also can't imagine wade will keep this up even though he went crazy vs. boston last season. somewhere between his season stats this season and playoffs last season sounds about right. however, if he keeps up kill mode with lebron's consistency...it's hard to see boston pull it out.

oh and still not a fan of green. i never thought perk was amazing but green is just meh. he can hurt boston more than help them when he's not scoring 14+.

if KG has a good game and pierce play okay, boston can easily win the next game (or vice versa). i expect them to adjust and win. i hold to my initial prediction: boston in 7. unlike some around here, i'll stick with my pick and try to make honest assessments.

allen needs to stop doubling off jones and watch wade better without the ball. actually, the whole boston team was watching lebron too much. stick to your guns.

btw, pierce 'head butt'. GTFO. that was an eskimo nose rub! for real though, u don't lead a head butt with your nose. he just wanted to get in jones' face and there was incidental contact. i don't mind the technical, just don't call that $hit a head butt.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:56 AM   #1347
2swift4u
High School Varsity 6th Man

2swift4u has decent reputation2swift4u has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
btw, pierce 'head butt'. GTFO. that was an eskimo nose rub! for real though, u don't lead a head butt with your nose. he just wanted to get in jones' face and there was incidental contact. i don't mind the technical, just don't call that $hit a head butt.

ok it was no head butt but it was gay anyway and the dude needs to chill!
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:59 AM   #1348
xfyre
Can barely lace up my sneakers

xfyre has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllEffEll
I'm guessing we'll be seeing some beantown-beatdown administered from a rotation of the C's bench (Delonte and Carlos). Arroyo should have a pretty good handle on what D-Wade does and he's pretty good at getting under skin. Save some Rondo for when DW takes a blow.

i lost you at the arroyo part

you must've hit your head if you think arroyo can gaurd wade XD
xfyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:04 AM   #1349
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swift4u
ok it was no head butt but it was gay anyway and the dude needs to chill!

my whole thing was calling it a 'head butt'. i really hope he's not suspended for game 2. that's just weak. it's the playoffs, he wanted to let jones know he was heated. not the smartest thing but still. wasn't close to a head butt, feint soccer head butts are harder than that. also, wade is the one lowering the shoulder into the screen. wade talked back as well. pierce has to get away from those. someone refresh my memory. was wade even given a tech for that?

btw, just found this: Crawford on Pierce 1st tech vs. J. Jones: "He approached Jones and got right in his face. There wasn't a head-butt...."

case closed. deserved a tech but jackson is an idiot for saying it was a head-butt. i guess we should just assume jackson is an idiot though.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 05-02-2011 at 06:49 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:43 AM   #1350
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Some rediculous overreating going on - its only game 1. Celts take game 2 and that changes everything.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: