Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ISH POLL: Which Superstar Has The Most Swag On The Court

Kobe Bryant aka The Black Mamba

LeBron James aka The King

Dwyane Wade aka (Don't Call Me) Flash

Kevin Durant aka Durantula

Dwight Howard aka D12

Derrick Rose aka Derrick Rose (LOL does he have a nickname besides D Rose? I couldn't think of one)

My vote goes to Kevin Durant. Dude just has so much swag on the court. The game just looks so easy to him like he doesn't even have to try. His shot is silky smooth and he can just pull in people's faces.

LET YOUR WORDS BE READ!!! VOTE!!!

Honorable Mention: Prime T-Mac. Dude was the definition of swag on the court

Last edited by Mr. I'm So Rad : 05-03-2011 at 10:36 PM.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: ISH POLL: Which Superstar Has The Most Swag On The Court

I dont feel other ni99as swag
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Kobe Bryant and Dwayne Wade
/thread
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #4
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

any player playing out of position doesn't have swag ... and that holds true for a 7' SF.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #5
the_future02
Jesus of SE Texas

the_future02 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
Kobe Bryant and Dwayne Wade
/thread
Kobe is a baller no doubt but he swagger jacks MJ too much.Im goin with D12
the_future02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:25 PM   #6
opps
Banned

opps is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kobe,Durant,Rose
opps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #7
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dirk
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #8
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future02
Kobe is a baller no doubt but he swagger jacks MJ too much.Im goin with D12

8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #9
prodnus
Pounding down low

prodnus has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Derrick Rose aka Derrick Rose (LOL does he have a nickname besides D Rose? I couldn't think of one)
Pooh Rose is his nickname but no one uses it in the NBA.
prodnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #10
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
any player playing out of position doesn't have swag ... and that holds true for a 7' SF.
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #11
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
I dont feel other ni99as swag
So THAT'S what swag means.

Thanks.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #12
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
So THAT'S what swag means.

Thanks.
No.
If u thinkin what I think that u thinking.

then no
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #13
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

John wall??????

I got Pooh rose, Kobe, John wall

and AI
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #14
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintsfan1992
John wall??????

I got Pooh rose, Kobe, John wall

and AI

Wall is great but he's not a superstar yet

And AI isn't in the league anymore but he definitely had swag on the court
Old 05-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #15
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
No.
If u thinkin what I think that u thinking.

then no

He probably was thinkin it meant somethin homo
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: