Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-21-2006, 02:55 AM   #16
305Baller
LeBron's ex-girlfriend

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

thanks. it feels good. I cant believe we got one before Orlando. Vindication for: Wade, Shaq,Riley, Walker, J-Will, Posey, Zo, Payton. Even Shadon Anderson and Doleac. ALL 15 STRONG. I can die a happier man now.
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 05:58 AM   #17
zebraheat
I hit open layups

zebraheat has an OK reputation so far

I was never a fan of Shaq, esp. being a fan of Zo, he seemed too superhuman. Now he's on Miami, he's an amazing player and person. I wish that all basketball fans like Miami fans can enjoy the game, and the excitement it brings.

Let me tell you, it feels great!! Happy for Zo and Payton, it feels like they can retire at peace, and without getting all nerdy, like when Darth Vader defeats the emperor, saving Luke and restoring the balance of the universe.
zebraheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:13 AM   #18
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

This truly feels great.

You know, I've been waiting for this moment for over the last 15 years.

You younger fans would never understand what this is like.

I had to watch Allan Houston's awkward running one hander goes into the rim after several bounces.

And right after Olympics, I had to watch Zo having a press conference to say that his career might be over when the franchise was finally looking like the cream of the conference(according to Rick Pitino).

And recently, I had to watch all the groupies saying "Kobe was actually the main man who brought LA 3 titles, and Shaq would never win another championship without Kobe, while Kobe would be the unanimous MVP while posting 35-8-8 on a 48% shooting from the field all while winning the championship single-handedly".

And not to mention this year... Everyone here was saying how Detroit is superior to Miami in almost every aspect, and how there's no way that the Heat can defeat Detroit in a 4 game series.

And finally, what a great night. And feeling.

Thank you for the great season.

MIAMI HEAT BASKETBALLLLLL!!!

Last edited by Human Error : 06-21-2006 at 09:11 AM.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:28 AM   #19
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Yes. All of you out there who were with Miami through all the hard times and not just once Shaq came along.. congratulations.

honestly I liked the Heat better the year before, it was a likable group of Caron, Odom, Wade & Eddie Jones, and I loved their style of play. I wish they were still together
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:38 AM   #20
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye

Dwanye Wade is truly THEE best player in the NBA.

Good one.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:47 AM   #21
zebraheat
I hit open layups

Spiderman08 24 Who is the best player currently playing who has played supremely throughout the playoffs to carry an entire team on his back to a championship, beating the best of the best and collecting the Finals MVP?
Old 06-21-2006, 06:49 AM   #22
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman08 24
Good one.

are you KobeLamar? because that would explain your ticky tack posts
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:51 AM   #23
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ...

No complaints here other than Mourning gettin his. But Wade is the man and really worked hard for this.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 07:07 AM   #24
zebraheat
I hit open layups

Hateraid go up and complain to Zo about it. Gutless wimp.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:54 AM   #25
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Yes. All of you out there who were with Miami through all the hard times and not just once Shaq came along.. congratulations.

Well I've supported them since Wade got there so thats a year more than basically everyone else. Shaq was just gravy.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:05 AM   #26
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

BASKETBALL BABE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
Well I've supported them since Wade got there so thats a year more than basically everyone else. Shaq was just gravy.

Go Wade i knew it. Yea the HEat were kinda off and on again during the regualar season, but than again they did have win runs and it just kept on getting bigger and bigger. They have improved this season and made it to the playoffs and won the championships. All i have to say is to the people who are saying that The Pistons played worse than last season, That is total BS, quit whining and just admitt that the Heat deserved the championship. Simple as that. To all the Mavs Fans who said Dallas is undefeatable at home, go stick it up yo asssses cause thats exactly what the Pistons thought this semifinals and we still beat em at home. WOw it feels great to prove people wrong. I knew they could pull through. Wade played absolutly great.
BASKETBALL BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:09 AM   #27
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASKETBALL BABE
Go Wade i knew it. Yea the HEat were kinda off and on again during the regualar season, but than again they did have win runs and it just kept on getting bigger and bigger. They have improved this season and made it to the playoffs and won the championships. All i have to say is to the people who are saying that The Pistons played worse than last season, That is total BS, quit whining and just admitt that the Heat deserved the championship. Simple as that. To all the Mavs Fans who said Dallas is undefeatable at home, go stick it up yo asssses cause thats exactly what the Pistons thought this semifinals and we still beat em at home. WOw it feels great to prove people wrong. I knew they could pull through. Wade played absolutly great.

Who exactly did you prove wrong? Are you on the Heat?

ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:16 AM   #28
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

BASKETBALL BABE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Who exactly did you prove wrong? Are you on the Heat?

Stupid, thats all you can say??? LOL i meant the HEat proved all the doubters wrong.
BASKETBALL BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:20 AM   #29
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASKETBALL BABE
Stupid, thats all you can say??? LOL i meant the HEat proved all the doubters wrong.

You're the one who made the mistake, yet you call ME stupid?

ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:30 AM   #30
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

Well, this seems like the best place to post it: I was wrong. I didn't think Miami was all that good, and that they just caught a Detroit team in turmoil.

I predicted Dallas to win the finals in five games. I thought they'd be able to score with ease on the Heat defense. I was wrong.

The Heat somehow managed to play very effective defense in the playoffs, despite the presence of Jason Williams and Walker.

They were simply the best team in the NBA this year. Congrats.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: