Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 05-05-2011, 08:14 AM   #1
bigfrank34
I brick open layups

bigfrank34 has decent reputation
Default Donnie Walsh and not Isaiah

the NY Post is saying that Donnie Walsh is most likely to return with a two year extension with the assurance that Isaiah Thomas will never be hired. Walsh will have the power to hire a new GM.
bigfrank34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Donnie Walsh and not Isaiah

If Walsh hires Pritchard....I'm all for him getting a 5 year extension.I just have a bad feeling he's gonna hire Allan Houston and I'm not comfortable with that.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
bigfrank34
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
If Walsh hires Pritchard....I'm all for him getting a 5 year extension.I just have a bad feeling he's gonna hire Allan Houston and I'm not comfortable with that.

I think he's hiring Allan Houston as well. I like Prichard, though he seems to love to make a lot of trades. I wouldn't even mind Chris Mullin, but not Allan Houston.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:17 AM   #4
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wouldnt mind Mullin either.He brought some pretty good talent to GS plus he's so NY.You ever here him talk? He's oozing Brooklyn lmao
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
bigfrank34
I brick open layups

Quote:
I wouldnt mind Mullin either.He brought some pretty good talent to GS plus he's so NY.You ever here him talk? He's oozing Brooklyn lmao

He is soooo Brooklyn.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
BØBØ
Local High School Star

BØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this boardBØBØ is popular on this board

Quote:
Mullin is being slowly pulled back into the Warriors franchise.

You don't want Pritchard he was a flash in the pan and PO'd half the league with his attitude. You want somebody the other GM's respect not somebody they want to hang up on or ignore his calls. Respect among your fellow GM's is real important if you want to get things done.
BØBØ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: