Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-17-2006, 06:01 PM   #16
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man i love watching this stuff this makes me like the Knicks so much more now. Nate is a hardass and Jeffries was about to go Ron Artest on Melo's ass. I was hoping id here about my man Mardy but not like this, he has got to feel good though he knows his teammates have got his back.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:45 PM   #17
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Carmelowned Ranthony
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:56 PM   #18
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

Anthony is a punk plain and simple.

Nice tackle by Nate but as I watched it again it was Nate who threw his hands up first like a street fighter and might have thrown a punch. His arms are short and he's so small I don't think anybody saw it.

He's going to get a big suspension, bigger than anybody thought.

But Punkmelo is getting the biggest. He showed what he is all about.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #19
jordan23

i think this is what the knicks needed to bring the team together.this shows the team cares about each other
Old 12-17-2006, 10:20 PM   #20
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

although it culminated with melo throwing a punk dude punch isaiah has a lot to with it also. Mardy's fould looked premiditated although not hard. it was flagrant because of where he grabbed him. then you see zeke before that telling melo he shouldn't be out there. and as much as zeke say he surrendered the game, he left starters out there just like denver did.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:51 AM   #21
thegamefritz
I airball my layups

thegamefritz has an OK reputation so far
Angry loser knicks!

Zeke's really a loser.. I mean C'mmon what the hell was he trying to say with his post game interviews?? so with nate, and other knicks..

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HUMILIATED, INSULTED AT YOUR OWN CITY THEN PLAY YOUR ASS OUT, COMPETE AND WIN OVER THE BEST TEAMS...

BUT THE PROBLEM IS.. KNICKS CAN'T WIN AND THEY JUST WILL INITIATE A FIGHT AND GIVE AN OUT OF THIS WORLD REASON FOR THEIR ACTIONS..

the role of mardy collins is to commit flagrant foul when the team is already getting blown out!!

KNICKS IS ALREADY USED TO BEING BLOWN OUT.. ARE THEY NOT IMMUNED WITH IT? SO WHY THE HELL WERE THEY INSULTED WHEN LOOSING AND GETTING BLOWN OUT IS THEIR HABIT ALREADY..

KNICKS CAN'T EVEN WHEN AGAINST A GREAT COLLEGIATE TEAMS.. SAY UCLA...??
thegamefritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:54 AM   #22
spree8149
I airball my layups

spree8149 has an OK reputation so far
Default I

only 2 starters were in 4 the knicks, frye nd jj, and thats only bcuz they just got bak from their injuries recently. marbs nd curry who were the only ones who did some scoring in that game were out while denver had their 4 best players in.

it was def premeditated, espn showed isiah saying to melo right b4 the fight to not come in the paint, so isiah might get somethin done to him by the league.
spree8149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:43 PM   #23
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mardy's foul didnt look that hard he just kind of wrapped him up and then let go.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:19 PM   #24
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Now Denver has AI. Now the Knicks can kick his ass too, next year when they play again.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 06:21 PM   #25
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamefritz
Zeke's really a loser.. I mean C'mmon what the hell was he trying to say with his post game interviews?? so with nate, and other knicks..

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HUMILIATED, INSULTED AT YOUR OWN CITY THEN PLAY YOUR ASS OUT, COMPETE AND WIN OVER THE BEST TEAMS...

BUT THE PROBLEM IS.. KNICKS CAN'T WIN AND THEY JUST WILL INITIATE A FIGHT AND GIVE AN OUT OF THIS WORLD REASON FOR THEIR ACTIONS..

the role of mardy collins is to commit flagrant foul when the team is already getting blown out!!

KNICKS IS ALREADY USED TO BEING BLOWN OUT.. ARE THEY NOT IMMUNED WITH IT? SO WHY THE HELL WERE THEY INSULTED WHEN LOOSING AND GETTING BLOWN OUT IS THEIR HABIT ALREADY..

KNICKS CAN'T EVEN WHEN AGAINST A GREAT COLLEGIATE TEAMS.. SAY UCLA...??
Ummmmmmmmmmm, I know writing in caps is fun and all, but please, calm down with it, mister 5 posts.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:22 PM   #26
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Mardy's foul didnt look that hard he just kind of wrapped him up and then let go.
Im a Knicks fan, and I will admit that was a hard, and premeditated foul; however, that foul to JR was well deserved, and Karl's bashing of Zeke yesterday proved that both of them already had bad blood before the game.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:36 PM   #27
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default The Brawl

I dont condemn Zeke for his comments. That classic old school basketball. Playing with the unwritten rules and ethics of basketball. However his play (collins) went a bit over board.Yet and still, the incident didnt turn to blows until nate puffed up his lil chest and balled up his puny lil **** beaters and swung on JR. where Jeffreis came thru all of this was hilarious. He reminds me of th guys in the hood dat get into group fights and after the fact when everything is broken up, goes crazy and starts actin like he's gonna kill someone. So not convincing. Theres one thing that noone can dispute n thats that Carmelo ROCKED Mardy Collins!!!!!you can see his eyes get woozy and him lose balance n it didnt help that he got slightly pushed afterwards. Classic chin check. But seriously the fight wasn't as bad as it has been glorified to be. It was no more severe than that old Heat Knick Brawl back in the LJ/Mourning era
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: