Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-14-2011, 11:55 AM   #106
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: L.A. Noire

I haven't played it in 2-3 weeks. Might not play it for a while.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:09 PM   #107
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, I just sort of lost interest. I occasionally think about playing, and then I start thinking about walking slowly hitting x waiting to pick something up, just to hear him say "this probably isn't important", and I just go read or walk my dog. It just lost me.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:17 PM   #108
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Yeah, I just sort of lost interest. I occasionally think about playing, and then I start thinking about walking slowly hitting x waiting to pick something up, just to hear him say "this probably isn't important", and I just go read or walk my dog. It just lost me.

surprising coming from you.
you are so very detail oriented.
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:45 PM   #109
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
surprising coming from you.
you are so very detail oriented.

Yeah, you know when I first started playing, it was almost like this game was made specifically for me. The patient hunting. But the more I played, it didn't feel unique enough. Like everyone was being forced to play like me, so it wasn't rewarding finding stuff knowing that I had to find it, as opposed to me feeling like I had one upped the game by finding some tidbit I wasn't supposed to find ... if that makes any sense at all.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #110
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Yeah, you know when I first started playing, it was almost like this game was made specifically for me. The patient hunting. But the more I played, it didn't feel unique enough. Like everyone was being forced to play like me, so it wasn't rewarding finding stuff knowing that I had to find it, as opposed to me feeling like I had one upped the game by finding some tidbit I wasn't supposed to find ... if that makes any sense at all.

it does.. but let me ask you..
film reels? those (to me) seem like it would be REAL hard to find those just exploring. did you try any of that?
Old 06-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #111
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Completed this game today. I found the ending shallowly contrived, monotonous uninspiring drivel!

Not impressed.

Last edited by step_back : 06-14-2011 at 05:19 PM.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:27 AM   #112
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

^^^^damn bro. that sucks

I'm close to the finish.

Yesterday I completed and got achievements for
the film reels, and also the landmarks.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:42 AM   #113
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
^^^^damn bro. that sucks

I'm close to the finish.

Yesterday I completed and got achievements for
the film reels, and also the landmarks.

That might seem quite harsh but the ending felt like the developers had lost interest and just said fuck it, let's wrap this up!

Started of great and then had a steady decline in my opinion.

Last edited by step_back : 06-15-2011 at 11:45 AM.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: