Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 05-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #61
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 11: Playoffs, Round 2 - Memphis Grizzlies @ Oklahoma Thunder, Game 5, 9:30pm ET

Perkins with his "stare" in the altar boy outfit is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:26 PM   #62
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: May 11: Playoffs, Round 2 - Memphis Grizzlies @ Oklahoma Thunder, Game 5, 9:30pm ET

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Perkins with his "stare" in the altar boy outfit is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
I rolled when someone posted about him staring into your soul. Then also when I saw the picture the first thing I thought of was the Ice Cube commercial. Except Perkins is saying, "Did you just take a picture of me!?"
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:27 PM   #63
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Cant win when you have Zbo shooting 2-8, time to stand up man.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:30 PM   #64
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious D.M.C
classic overreaction to Mavs beating LA. Its going to be a tough series either way
Classic under-appreciation for what Dirk & Co. bring to the table. The Mavs are a deep, experienced team that is peaking just at the right time.

OKC is talented, but very young and have huge issues between their two biggest stars. Not a recipe for a "tough series".
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:30 PM   #65
melih69
I brick open layups

melih69 has an OK reputation so far

what a ****ing shit decision!
melih69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:31 PM   #66
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

beaaaaaaaaaaaatdown
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:31 PM   #67
TrueRob
Local High School Star

TrueRob has no real reputation yet.

Wow, OKC's mauling Memphis tonight.
TrueRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #68
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
Those games didn't have Perkins. Different team.
i just looked it up. the road team won every game.
by his logic, the mavs win all 3 in okc and the thunder win 4 at dallas. so thunder win the series 4-3
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #69
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation hereTaLvsCuaL has an incredible reputation here

It is over. I feel sorry for Memphis, I think they did not deserve this punishment. Definitely I see OKC likely to win in 6. Memphis appear sunken.
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #70
OKCThunderUP
Thank you Based Presti

OKCThunderUP is considered somewhat coolOKCThunderUP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
i just looked it up. the road team won every game. by his logic, the thunder should win all 4 games in dallas and dallas wins all 3 at thunder. so thunder win the series

Hahaha, excellent!
OKCThunderUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #71
crawdaddy4ou
Great young streetballer

crawdaddy4ou has an OK reputation so far

Mavs are old and maybe have too much rest?
crawdaddy4ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #72
TrueRob
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
i just looked it up. the road team won every game. by his logic, the thunder should win all 4 games in dallas and dallas wins all 3 at thunder. so thunder win the series

Meh, that one OKC win @Dallas came when Dirk was hurt.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #73
ThunderKat
High School JV MVP

ThunderKat has an OK reputation so far

Where's that douche who was calling for a Memphis sweep after game 1?

Classic ISH knee-jerk reaction.
ThunderKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:37 PM   #74
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderKat
Where's that douche who was calling for a Memphis sweep after game 1?

Classic ISH knee-jerk reaction.

Memphis in 7.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #75
TrueRob
Local High School Star

Memphis just seems like the better team to me, despite this beatdown they're receiving right now.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: