Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
STR8OUTACHICAGO
Kids at the park dunk on me

STR8OUTACHICAGO has an OK reputation so far
Default Charles Barkley predicts Bulls/Mavs in finals

I was listening to the Scott Van Pelt show today and they interviewed Barkley and he said he thinks the Bulls and the Mavs will be in the finals. He also said that people shouldn't take the Bulls lightly because they are better than the Celtics and the Celtics are old. He also said that Noah is one of the guys who can cover Dirk because Noah is so versatile.

Thoughts?
STR8OUTACHICAGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Charles Barkley predicts Bulls/Mavs in finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8OUTACHICAGO
I was listening to the Scott Van Pelt show today and they interviewed Barkley and he said he thinks the Bulls and the Mavs will be in the finals. He also said that people shouldn't take the Bulls lightly because they are better than the Celtics and the Celtics are old. He also said that Noah is one of the guys who can cover Dirk because Noah is so versatile.

Thoughts?

talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Thoughts?

If the Mavs do make it, I would prefer they play the Heat.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #4
STR8OUTACHICAGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
If the Mavs do make it, I would prefer they play the Heat.

Why is that? Just curious.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
DWade06
Banned

DWade06 has an OK reputation so far

Charles Barkley jacks off to Joakim Noah
DWade06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #6
PJR
College superstar

PJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputationPJR has a terrific reputation

That's nice. Charles also said Miami can't beat Boston.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #7
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I agree on the mavs side. But the bulls are too young and the heat have a chip on their shoulder and are hungry. But I would love to see a bulls/mavs final.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:25 PM   #8
DJmicah
Road to Greatness

DJmicah has decent reputationDJmicah has decent reputation

I think charles barkley may be wrong this time...
DJmicah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #9
STR8OUTACHICAGO

I think OKC will suffer because of Westbrook and Durant power struggle. I agree on the Mavs part. Bulls and Heat still haven't advanced though but if they do face eachother, I don't think it's a slam dunk that the Heat would win.

I agree that the Bulls are better than the Celtics though. Celtics are old. You got KG and Pierce past thier prime, no Perkins, Allen past his prime..
Old 05-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Checuk doesn't like the Heat. As he says, the Heat are great but they are just too damn stupid how they act. (Thinks like Wade giving press conferences saying the world can be happy now because the Heat lost a game, things like that...) I think he's biased.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #11
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sh*t just got real. The guy predicted the Hawks, the LA and the Memphis series correctly.
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:32 PM   #12
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepingdeath
Sh*t just got real. The guy predicted the Hawks, the LA and the Memphis series correctly.
Our deal may come to fruition.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #13
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Our deal may come to fruition.
Did any of us two really believe that more than half of it had a chance?
creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #14
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

It will be Heat vs. Thunder.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:40 PM   #15
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Why is that? Just curious.

Because I want revenge for 06 and I feel the universe owes the Mavs a title....especially if its against the Heat.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: