Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-18-2006, 02:35 AM   #16
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

man, that thing looks like a giant turd with eyes. some sort of huge sea lion or something. i almost think it's photoshopped.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 05:34 AM   #17
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirounga

Those buggers ARE that big
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 05:53 AM   #18
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirounga

Those buggers ARE that big

Quote:
While excellent swimmers, they are even more surprising on land, where they have a higher velocity than the average human when moving over sand dunes.

3 1/2 tonne carnivore that can run faster than a human
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 05:57 AM   #19
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat

I'll chuck my bucket at him, and he should leave me alone.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 05:59 AM   #20
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what a cute creature
i want one
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:01 AM   #21
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
what a cute creature
i want one

After seeing Eragon tonight I want a Dragon.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:17 AM   #22
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat

Killer instinct, great on the fast break. Bit lacking in lateral quickness. Great size. Low wingspan. Craves buckets.

Projected lottery pick, number 2 behind Oden.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:18 AM   #23
Heretik32
Myrrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
After seeing Eragon tonight I want a Dragon.

After seeing Eragon I wanted to puke.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:45 AM   #24
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

I still has a bucket
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 05:51 AM   #25
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

For some reason, when I look at that second picture, I can hear the Juggernaut of "I'm The Juggernaut *****" fame saying, "Charles, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
reppy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:16 AM   #26
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
After seeing Eragon I wanted to puke.

I had a hot date.... her only flaw was she picked it. Then I moved to Korea.

Don't blame it on the sunshine,
Don't blame it on the moonlight,
Don't blame it on the goodtimes,
Blame it on Eragon
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: