Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-12-2011, 02:02 AM   #181
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: R.I.P. LeChoke 2003-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
The sudden explosion of 'LeBron is finally clutch' talk just goes to show how ignorant majority of the fans tend to be about the game. He was far and away the most productive late-game player in the NBA from 08-10. No team had a better close game win % than Cleveland those 3 years. And as someone who watches every LeBron game, I didn't even need numbers to know that. Yet all it took for him to become the poster-child for inability to come through late were some high-profile last-shot failings this season. Funny thing is despite having to share the ball with Wade + an obvious decline in athleticism which prevents him driving the ball against a set defense, LeBron still finished Top 5 in crunch time scoring this year.

this
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:12 AM   #182
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMode
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:21 AM   #183
Lordragoonx1x
I brick open layups

Lordragoonx1x has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Discussion of LeBron's performance in Heat-Celtics Game 5

Like I said hater gonna hate. Lebron just had two clutch performance back to back and people still hating on him. People should just give Lebron due when he earned it.
Lordragoonx1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:21 AM   #184
gleden
Ball

gleden has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: LeGit James

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu
3-1 series lead with Wade carrying u. Some pressure

You're a waste of oxygen
gleden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:24 AM   #185
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Quote:
I like this gif right here.

repped
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:57 AM   #186
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation
Default Re: LeGit James

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleden
You're a waste of oxygen

Sad thing is he isn't even an entertaining troll, just dumb
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:12 AM   #187
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation hereballinhun8 has an incredible reputation here

Really??? These threads are stickied???
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:06 AM   #188
OmniStrife
College superstar

OmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableOmniStrife is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's back!

OmniStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:57 AM   #189
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

4-1 in the ECF against Bulls
4-2 in the Finals against OKC
alenleomessi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #190
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was telling to myself that all those clutch shots he missed in the regular season, Lebron will have to make up for and he did last night. Lets hope he contiues like this...

And for all the haters.... It's just amusing how hypocrite you are. If Lebron had a 30 point triple double game, back in the regular season, but he missed a clutch shot he was a CHOKER and he was just stat padding. Empty stats, terrible game from him. Meanwhile lets say Wade had around 20 points and he made 1-2 clutch shots in the last 2 minutes. All we heard was how Wade had a better game than Lebron, cuz he CLOSE the game, he made the shots when it mattered the most and a 30 point triple double from Lebron was just stat padding and choking.

Now the double standards.... Several posters in this thread wrote how Wade had better game than Lebron last night cuz he was on fire in the first half and was playing very good through all the game. Lets forget missed freethrows and 2 missed layups when the game was coming to an end. Meanwhile, Lebron scoring 10 points in the last 2 minutes and closing game by himself, well, nothing special . Wade still had better game. Double standards at its best .

And this is not a knock on Wade, I like him very much and he played great yesterday, I'm just trying to show hypocrisy of some of the posters.
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:50 AM   #191
Andrei89
Yes We Did

Andrei89 has decent reputation

mad mad mad mad

Andrei89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #192
canefandynasty
Banned

canefandynasty is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 23
I was telling to myself that all those clutch shots he missed in the regular season, Lebron will have to make up for and he did last night. Lets hope he contiues like this...

And for all the haters.... It's just amusing how hypocrite you are. If Lebron had a 30 point triple double game, back in the regular season, but he missed a clutch shot he was a CHOKER and he was just stat padding. Empty stats, terrible game from him. Meanwhile lets say Wade had around 20 points and he made 1-2 clutch shots in the last 2 minutes. All we heard was how Wade had a better game than Lebron, cuz he CLOSE the game, he made the shots when it mattered the most and a 30 point triple double from Lebron was just stat padding and choking.

Now the double standards.... Several posters in this thread wrote how Wade had better game than Lebron last night cuz he was on fire in the first half and was playing very good through all the game. Lets forget missed freethrows and 2 missed layups when the game was coming to an end. Meanwhile, Lebron scoring 10 points in the last 2 minutes and closing game by himself, well, nothing special . Wade still had better game. Double standards at its best .

And this is not a knock on Wade, I like him very much and he played great yesterday, I'm just trying to show hypocrisy of some of the posters.

To be fair, Wade did play better overall than LeBron yesterday, and throughout the playoff series
canefandynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:16 AM   #193
trabash
Right behind you.

trabash has decent reputationtrabash has decent reputation

Pita's Miami Heat Pep Rally Speech - Link
trabash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #194
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLBJ 23 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canefandynasty
To be fair, Wade did play better overall than LeBron yesterday, and throughout the playoff series

That's not my point. My point is that if Lebron plays great for 3 quarters and puts up insane numbers, but he plays a bit passive in the 4 quarter and misses shots in the clutch his game is marked as a fail. Those 3 quarters are completelly forgotten and he is a CHOKER cuz he couldn't deliver in the 4th when it matters the most. It's not that long ago when we were hearing stuff like this, just remember regular season games.

Now, when it comes to Wade it's a different story and those standards are not valid anymore. Wade did play better for 3 quarters, but in the clutch it was all Lebron. They also finished with similar numbers, it's not like Wade outscored Lebron for 15 points or something. He did shot the ball a lot better though.

You see my point now?
LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #195
rzp
Local High School Star

rzp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

LMAO the best gif ever
rzp is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: