Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 05-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #121
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: May 12: Playoffs, Round 2 - Chicago Bulls at Atlanta Hawks, Game 6, 8:00pm ET

Why does Josh Smith wear his headband so low? lol
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #122
STR8OUTACHICAGO
Kids at the park dunk on me

STR8OUTACHICAGO has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: May 12: Playoffs, Round 2 - Chicago Bulls at Atlanta Hawks, Game 6, 8:00pm ET

I feel like the Bulls should be up 20 if they would have played better.. I'll take a 10 pt lead at half-time but the Hawks played horrible.
STR8OUTACHICAGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #123
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8OUTACHICAGO
I feel like the Bulls should be up 20 if they would have played better.. I'll take a 10 pt lead at half-time but the Hawks played horrible.
I agree they should be up by more. Rose looked to score for a few plays, and that made them trim the lead.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #124
redbull
I brick open layups

redbull has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
I'll take a 10 pt lead at half-time but the Hawks played horrible.

Are you sure it's not the refs fault? I mean they just called a clear charge a charge.
redbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #125
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Your frontcourt is shooting a ridiculous percentage and we have given away too many points on turnovers. Naturally the shooting will go down and we will take care of the ball. Get ready for a battle.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #126
STR8OUTACHICAGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull
Are you sure it's not the refs fault? I mean they just called a clear charge a charge.

The refs were responsible for the Hawks shot-jacking offense..
Old 05-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #127
STR8OUTACHICAGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Your frontcourt is shooting a ridiculous percentage and we have given away too many points on turnovers. Naturally the shooting will go down and we will take care of the ball. Get ready for a battle.

That's why I'm mad.. Bulls could have put this team away but they started turning it over at the end of the half...

Now, all it takes is one good run and the Hawks are back in it.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #128
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Richesly has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy87

There were 3 or 4 hawks fans in the game 4 thread telling everyone that the "inadvertent" whistle was a great call and the Hawks were winning the game no matter what. What do you expect us to say when Hawks fans cry about the refs?

Do you STFU? You are the BIGGEST Dickrider, hypocrite, little bulls fan in this forum.

You are worse than Hulk Hogan or Heat.

OMG, you have any excuse for a bad call.
Richesly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #129
burnsy87
Local High School Star

burnsy87 is considered somewhat coolburnsy87 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richesly
Do you STFU? You are the BIGGEST Dickrider, hypocrite, little bulls fan in this forum.

You are worse than Hulk Hogan or Heat.

OMG, you have any excuse for a bad call.

Haha...my favorite of them all. You were seriously on the verge of tears the other night. I loved it.
burnsy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:25 PM   #130
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Bulls need to come out and match the energy level of the Hawks.

Also don't let ATL get any second chances, dominate the boards.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:25 PM   #131
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

After clicking that link and reading the thread, the three Bulls posters who were naysaying Boozer at first are bandwagon Bulls fans. They didn't even join the forum 'til late in the season. After ignoring the spoiled bandwagoners' opinions (the useless opinions), the other Bulls fans aren't saying he's sucked this year. They were talking about trading for Dwight Howard. Shit that ain't gonna happen anyway.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:25 PM   #132
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hawks are gonna make a run in the early. I can feel it
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:26 PM   #133
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Haha...my favorite of them all. You were seriously on the verge of tears the other night. I loved it.

Is it just me or half this f@ggot's 1000+ posts came in the past week
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:26 PM   #134
Richesly
Atlanta Hawk Fan

Richesly has decent reputation

Quote:

Ahem, so u know i'm right?
Richesly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:26 PM   #135
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGlove
Hawks are gonna make a run in the early. I can feel it
I missed the white text....
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: