Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #31
blaze_itt
Decent playground baller

blaze_itt has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Kobe 0 FG's in the second half

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
any kobe fan claiming lebron quit in game 5 last year needs to now STFU or admit that kobe quit today.

can't have it both ways.
Let's keep it real here. Not all Lakers fans say Lebron quit. I don't believe that at all and I never talk shit on any other players. Let us not call these people Lakers fans but "trolls." I'm a big fan of basketball and I don't hate on any NBA player. So my favorite player is Kobe. I don't think he is in the best in the league nor do I think he is better or equal to Jordan. He does have incredible accomplishments though.
blaze_itt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #32
nnn123
Great young streetballer

nnn123 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
[/b]

Hahahahahaha.

Great comparison.

Didn't you know...Kobe has so much mileage in his legs, omgz he's like a 40 yr old
nnn123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #33
Kiarip
High School Starter

Kiarip is considered somewhat coolKiarip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
[/b]

Hahahahahaha.

Great comparison.

it is a good comparison. I'm still a Kobe fan to some extent, but he's way too old.

I mean if Jordan came back again (lol) people wouldn't boo him if he missed the lay up.

I think all these haters that hate on Kobe's fans (not all of them some kobe fans are absolutely retarded,) need to realize that it's not like that anymore, only absolute morons claim that kobe is anywhere near what he used to be... But that doesn't mean that people just stop being Kobe fans, just like there's still Jordan fans, and he's retired.

Most Kobe fans aren't dumb, I think it's widely understood that we're just sad that his career as it will be remembered is over =(. Go Mavs though!! Dirk needs a ring!

Quote:
Didn't you know...Kobe has so much mileage in his legs, omgz he's like a 40 yr old

Who cares about the mileage? everyone is born with his own expiration date man, you're obviously missing the point. Pretty ****ing bad right in comparison to how good he used to be. Haters are creeping out of the woodwork to throw shit the fans saying see? he was never any good in the first place? really? the dude was amazing, it's sad to see the career of such a legendary athlete end. He's not much if at all better than Jordan was when he came back to play for the Wizards. He maybe a little bit quicker still but not as healthy, so it's close.

Last edited by Kiarip : 05-08-2011 at 08:20 PM.
Kiarip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #34
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze_itt
Let's keep it real here. Not all Lakers fans say Lebron quit. I don't believe that at all and I never talk shit on any other players. Let us not call these people Lakers fans but "trolls." I'm a big fan of basketball and I don't hate on any NBA player. So my favorite player is Kobe. I don't think he is in the best in the league nor do I think he is better or equal to Jordan. He does have incredible accomplishments though.
this. people are just being petty when they say, "oh well he said this and dissed him and blah blah blah." i mean really why are u so fcking concerned with what a bunch of trolls said?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #35
Calabis
Good college starter

Calabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this board

Kobe "The Black Mamba" Bryant, will no longer go down as the greatest player to ever live............
Calabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #36
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

he quit like game 7 2nd half 2006 first round with the suns
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:21 PM   #37
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
he quit like game 7 2nd half 2006 first round with the suns

and in game 6 of the 08 finals. don't forget that one as well.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:21 PM   #38
blaze_itt
Decent playground baller

blaze_itt has an OK reputation so far

He's obviously lost a step and isn't the same player from past years. Does that take away what he has accomplished?
blaze_itt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #39
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

LAClipsFan33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar24
And what is happening now? Look at yourselves.

Legit posters trolling the arrogant Laker fans is different than a carnival of trolls
LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #40
SavageMode
2EZ

SavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsSavageMode has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Koquit Quit tonight. Accept it.
SavageMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #41
24r2
High School Varsity 6th Man

24r2 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

where are ashbelly/lebron23/purplechuck when they need to be trollin??
24r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #42
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r2
where are ashbelly/lebron23/purplechuck when they need to be trollin??
Banned and Lebron23 is in innocent troll mode.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #43
bond10
Serious playground baller

bond10 has not been impressing people

bond10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #44
magnax1
I can change my title

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No, he just didn't get any looks. He can't just shoot anytime he wants to like he used to be able too. People need to stop acting like this is some sort of blemish on his career. That's like saying old Kareem getting destroyed by Moses shows how over rated Kareem is.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #45
DeronMillsap
Banned

DeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDeronMillsap is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Banned and Lebron23 is in innocent troll mode.

Damn!!! Ash and Chuck would have a field day.
DeronMillsap is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: