Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #16
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ECF: Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat

Heat in 4. Maybe 5. I want the Bulls to win but i can't imagine their defense stopping Wade, Lebron, and all the open role players that will be free as a result of the attention on Miami's three.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #17
ThickassGlasses
I hit open 5-footers

ThickassGlasses has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ECF: Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Fair enough, I wouldn't be surprised if Chicago lost to Miami.

Even as a Chicago fan I didn't expect them to get 62 wins and the 1 overall seed. I still think they are a SG away from being able to be a dominate team year in and year out.

But they've beaten the Heat this year, so it's not like it'd be some OMG WTF moment if they actually won.

I can agree with this. Miami needs to play Chicago to avoid major criticism if they
do win, and I think they will.

I still plan on a 7 game series if DRose plays it right but if he channels his inner
Kobe/Westbrook it could be over quick.

Granted, Chicago's defense is > the Celtics so we'll see.
ThickassGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:41 PM   #18
CHi1PriDe
Good High School Starter

CHi1PriDe has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Analyze a potential Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat ECF matchup

I'm going to have to say bulls in 7 (being bias) HCA will definitely help them and I believe Bulls will play their A-game against Mia, like they usually do. For some reason the Bulls play down on less competitive teams, like in the reg season. Im excited, but we should beat ATL tomorrow first
CHi1PriDe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:41 PM   #19
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't see it. Boston played a damn near perfect game up to the last few minutes, held Miami to ridiculous low fg%, Miami missed tons of free throws, and still won.

Miami knows that Rose is Chicago's engine.

Rose will not get that parades into the lane without having to think about from laying on the floor.

Once Miami took Rondo away, game, set, match.

I see them doing the same to Rose.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:43 PM   #20
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHi1PriDe
I'm going to have to say bulls in 7 (being bias) HCA will definitely help them and I believe Bulls will play their A-game against Mia, like they usually do. For some reason the Bulls play down on less competitive teams, like in the reg season. Im excited, but we should beat ATL tomorrow first

Bulls in 6

but Rose FG% better go up
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:44 PM   #21
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I don't see it. Boston played a damn near perfect game up to the last few minutes, held Miami to ridiculous low fg%, Miami missed tons of free throws, and still won.

Miami knows that Rose is Chicago's engine.

Rose will not get that parades into the lane without having to think about from laying on the floor.

Once Miami took Rondo away, game, set, match.

I see them doing the same to Rose.

umm... Rose >>>>>>> Rondo
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #22
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

its going to game 7 thats for sure. last 4 minutes of game 7 will be wade and rose trading baskets, And i think rose comes out on top just because it has been his year.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #23
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Well the Bulls did sweep the regular season matchups, so its not gonna be an easy trip for Miami.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #24
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I ****ing hate Boozer. So with that said, he actually plays really well against Bosh. So I expect him to show up as the third option occasionally. That aside, the Bulls still have the best point guard in the game, have a terrific rotation of bigs both of which give Miami problems, and given that the Chicago bigs are better than the ones Boston brought out...I'm confident there. Because Boston played nowhere NEAR their best basketball, and IMO the Heat played about 90% of their potential this series.

I still know Bronzy will murder Deng as he always does. But having Rose, and Brewer to throw against Wade, combined with the fact Wade is going to be guarding Rose, and Rose won in both of their shoot outs I'm more than confident he can outscore Wade or at the worst make pace. Plus the Bulls have homecourt and have only lost there 6 times all season including the playoffs.

I think Miami will win a couple, but in all honesty, I 100% expect Chicago to win.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #25
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Well the Bulls did sweep the regular season matchups, so its not gonna be an easy trip for Miami.
Playoffs are a whole different ballgame. The Heat have an advantage in every single position except point guard. Slow Rose down a bit, which the Heat can certainly do, and the Bulls are done.

Heat in 5, at most, 6. I wouldn't be shocked to see a sweep, though.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:56 PM   #26
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

I got Miami in 6. Bulls still 1 player away and this is the series that confirms it.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #27
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Playoffs are a whole different ballgame. The Heat have an advantage in every single position except point guard. Slow Rose down a bit, which the Heat can certainly do, and the Bulls are done.

the only position miami beats the bulls in is the 2 and 3. And bulls have a better bench then the heat do. I think to go from bulls proving that they beat miami 3 times in a row and then saying the heat can win in 5 or 6...your underestimating the bulls.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:59 PM   #28
ThickassGlasses
I hit open 5-footers

ThickassGlasses has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
the only position miami beats the bulls in is the 2 and 3. And bulls have a better bench then the heat do. I think to go from bulls proving that they beat miami 3 times in a row and then saying the heat can win in 5 or 6...your underestimating the bulls.

Bosh > Boozer.
ThickassGlasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:00 PM   #29
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf

LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #30
TrueRob
Local High School Star

TrueRob has no real reputation yet.

Miami is undefeated at home in the playoffs.
TrueRob is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: