Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-11-2011, 11:21 PM   #46
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

SebasMiamiFan has not been impressing people
Default Re: Analyze a potential Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat ECF matchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Chicago has a better home record than Miami this year.

The only thing that matters is the Playoffs. The Bulls sure as hell have not been great on their home court.
SebasMiamiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #47
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Not in the post season they don't, which I'm sure was the above poster's point.

Regular season is a bigger sample size.

And Chicago has only dropped 1 home game.

If someone is going to try to claim something that's untrue, I'm going to point it out. This WHOLE year, Chicago has been a better team at home. There is no arguing that.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #48
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebasMiamiFan
The only thing that matters is the Playoffs. The Bulls sure as hell have not been great on their home court.

Nope Lost 2 times and almost lost 2 more times..
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #49
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

1 loss.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #50
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
1 loss.
You've played pretty poorly at home. Pacers were not good enough to close the games out and Atlanta has beaten you at home. The Heat haven't been perfect, but we're undefeated at home.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:26 PM   #51
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
1 loss.

Thats Right I thought Indiana Stole one there as well.. They could of won 2 x in Chi actually..
Old 05-11-2011, 11:28 PM   #52
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

Quote:
You've played pretty poorly at home. Pacers were not good enough to close the games out.

Last time I checked a win is a win. I don't care if we win by 1 point, it still counts the same as winning by 20.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #53
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Regular season is a bigger sample size.

And Chicago has only dropped 1 home game.

If someone is going to try to claim something that's untrue, I'm going to point it out. This WHOLE year, Chicago has been a better team at home. There is no arguing that.
Then you don't know basketball at all then.

Regular season accolades don't mean shit in the playoffs.

Miami should have gotten swept by Boston if that was the case, since they didn't win but one game in the REGULAR season.

Playoffs is all about matchups....one team facing another team to be scouted throughout that series.

Regular season is not a playoff sample at all.

San Antonio should still be playing using that pathetic logic.

The point that has been noticed about the Bulls is that they aren't dominating their opponent in the post season.

The Hawks aren't even a solid team and they are struggling against them with their starting pg injured.

I don't think the Bulls would get swept, but I do see the Heat in 5.

The Bulls have not showed a single thing in the post season which makes me think otherwise.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:33 PM   #54
KOLBCTEW
HellMaster

KOLBCTEW has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
Great logic. It was quite possible this series was going to 7 games,
Possible but unlikely..
Quote:
Celtics had a hospital ward on the bench, Shaq out, Jermaine oneal was terrible carrying a back injury, rondo barely played, I think a healthy young bulls team who beat down the heat 3 times already this season is going to be a good test, bulls in 6
Can't go by what you see in the regular season. By the logic of 'some' Wade shouldn't have had a great series as he struggled against them in the regular season but he stepped it up in the playoffs when his team needed it because that's what Superstars do.
KOLBCTEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:40 PM   #55
LWBMIA
I hit open layups

LWBMIA has not been impressing people

Quote:
Great logic. It was quite possible this series was going to 7 games, Celtics had a hospital ward on the bench, Shaq out, Jermaine oneal was terrible carrying a back injury, rondo barely played, I think a healthy young bulls team who beat down the heat 3 times already this season is going to be a good test, bulls in 6

Beat down? You say that as if they blew the Heat out.They never did.

They won the 1st game by 3 and Lebron didn't play at all that game.Bosh also didn't play the last quarter because he got injured.

The second game they won by 4 and that was when Bosh shot 1-18.

The last game Miami had the lead until Deng shot 4 free throws which gave Bulls the lead.Lebron missed the game winner and Bulls won by 1.

Not really a "beat down".
LWBMIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:40 PM   #56
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Then you don't know basketball at all then.

Regular season accolades don't mean shit in the playoffs.

Miami should have gotten swept by Boston if that was the case, since they didn't win but one game in the REGULAR season.

Playoffs is all about matchups....one team facing another team to be scouted throughout that series.

Regular season is not a playoff sample at all.

San Antonio should still be playing using that pathetic logic.

The point that has been noticed about the Bulls is that they aren't dominating their opponent in the post season.

The Hawks aren't even a solid team and they are struggling against them with their starting pg injured.

I don't think the Bulls would get swept, but I do see the Heat in 5.

The Bulls have not showed a single thing in the post season which makes me think otherwise.

Did I say Chicago was going to sweep Miami? They did in the regular season, but I'm definitely not saying that.

Chicago has dropped 1 home game in the Playoffs and people are claiming Miami can come in and sweep us?

If Miami wins in 5 then they would have beat Chicago 2 out of 3 times in Chicago.

Chicago's only lost 1 home game in 2 series. DUMB LOGIC, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL! /sarcasm

This isn't my first rodeo dude, I've grown up playing and living around the game. I've even said I wouldn't be surprised to see Miami beat Chicago, I mean they have Wade and LeBron.

But don't sit here and act like I don't know what I'm talking about when everything I've said is 100% true, besides my opinion that Chicago could beat Miami in a 7 game series (which is a logical assumption when you look at the head to head games).
Old 05-11-2011, 11:41 PM   #57
comerb
National High School Star

comerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat cool

Chicago doesn't have a good enough offense to beat Miami.
comerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:41 PM   #58
SebasMiamiFan
Dolphins,Heat,Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Last time I checked a win is a win. I don't care if we win by 1 point, it still counts the same as winning by 20.

I know, but it's not like the Heat are in trouble on the road against Chicago. My point is that they haven't been dominant enough at home to really prove that their home court advantage is going to make a big difference.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:53 PM   #59
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Did I say Chicago was going to sweep Miami? They did in the regular season, but I'm definitely not saying that.

I didn't say you did, and neither did I, so why is this even posted??

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Chicago has dropped 1 home game in the Playoffs and people are claiming Miami can come in and sweep us?
Once again, I didn't say that, but once again, you quoted me.

All I said is regular season doesn't transfer to the playoffs.

You wanna hold onto that for dear life, and none of it matters now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
If Miami wins in 5 then they would have beat Chicago 2 out of 3 times in Chicago.

We just saw a poor offensive team in Atlanta beat the BUlls the first game of the series, so if Miami did it as well should we be surprised?

Even against Indy, the Pacers had nice size LEADS on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Chicago's only lost 1 home game in 2 series. DUMB LOGIC, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL! /sarcasm

And Miami has won on the road in both of their series, so I think winning in Chicago is very possible.

Chicago could also win Miami, neither is just out of range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
This isn't my first rodeo dude, I've grown up playing and living around the game. I've even said I wouldn't be surprised to see Miami beat Chicago, I mean they have Wade and LeBron.
It's a message board dude, I can't see you, and you can't see me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
But don't sit here and act like I don't know what I'm talking about when everything I've said is 100% true, besides my opinion that Chicago could beat Miami in a 7 game series (which is a logical assumption when you look at the head to head games).

I don't care how much experience you claim you have, if you're thinking that regular season transfers to the playoffs, you're showing how much you need to learn the game.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:56 PM   #60
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Miami is not gonna Sweep Chitown.. They will have a letdown gm somewhere in the series. If they do not come in overconfident since all this talk of beating Boston and Come focused on there ultimate goal a championship they should win the series in 6..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: