Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #61
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Analyze a potential Chicago Bulls vs Miami Heat ECF matchup

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOLBCTEW
Possible but unlikely..

Can't go by what you see in the regular season. By the logic of 'some' Wade shouldn't have had a great series as he struggled against them in the regular season but he stepped it up in the playoffs when his team needed it because that's what Superstars do.

well if we want to clutch at intangibles, Bulls havent played their best yet, Noah is going to have a hell of a series against the heat, and Im sure Noah saw that unclassy showboating by lebron, Oh wait, Lebron done that in a regular season game, and Noah fronted him.

The key to this series will not be Rose and if he can score 30 or more points, the key will be the second chance opportunities, how the Bulls clog up the driving lanes, and how they rebound the ball and prevent those second chance opportunities. we know wade and lebron are gonna get their dominant times in a game, but if the bulls can isolate these two players, and make them feel like they are carrying the load, then this is where the bulls can turn the screws as the series progresses.

I think Asik annd gibson could be key to bulls keeping the game close when the bulls starters are resting, and Lebron and wade have gone on big runs or generated leads. And Korver needs to knock down those threes on par with james jones.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #62
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Looks like Boozer vs Bosh is going to be a huge factor determining the winner of this series.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #63
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Celtics are old and washed up. Not to mention Ainge made the most idiotic trade of the past few years.

I've got this series as a pickem'. It'll be interesting to see how the Heat will play against a frontline not filled with geezers.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:40 PM   #64
KOLBCTEW
HellMaster

KOLBCTEW has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
Celtics are old and washed up. Not to mention Ainge made the most idiotic trade of the past few years.

I've got this series as a pickem'. It'll be interesting to see how the Heat will play against a frontline not filled with geezers.
So now the Celtics are not only old but washed up. Next excuse we'll be hearing if the Heat destroy the Bulls is that Rose is only 22.
KOLBCTEW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #65
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
Did I say Chicago was going to sweep Miami? They did in the regular season, but I'm definitely not saying that.

Chicago has dropped 1 home game in the Playoffs and people are claiming Miami can come in and sweep us?

If Miami wins in 5 then they would have beat Chicago 2 out of 3 times in Chicago.

Chicago's only lost 1 home game in 2 series. DUMB LOGIC, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL! /sarcasm

This isn't my first rodeo dude, I've grown up playing and living around the game. I've even said I wouldn't be surprised to see Miami beat Chicago, I mean they have Wade and LeBron.

But don't sit here and act like I don't know what I'm talking about when everything I've said is 100% true, besides my opinion that Chicago could beat Miami in a 7 game series (which is a logical assumption when you look at the head to head games).

Heat in 6
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #66
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121

Noah is Not a Scorer though Boozer/Gibson against Bosh and Hopefully Haslem should be pretty even.. Lebron and Wade both Need to average between 25 and 30 each but also get some help from Role players as well..
Old 05-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #67
catch24
phal5

catch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercatch24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default 2011 NBA Eastern Conference Finals preview: Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls

I personally think this series is gonna be a defensive war; won't be easy for any team really. What do y'all think? Can D-Rose be this?
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #68
Soothing Layup
High School Varsity 12th Man

Soothing Layup has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Can Derrick Rose and the Bulls really beat the Heat?

Yeah.

bulls in 7.
Soothing Layup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #69
STR8OUTACHICAGO
Kids at the park dunk on me

STR8OUTACHICAGO has an OK reputation so far

They beat them all 3 times in the regular season.. /thread
STR8OUTACHICAGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #70
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

If Boozer is improving like this, he will destroy the Boshtrich. Deng can keep LeBron sort of in check and Rose and Wade will get theirs. The role players and coaching will come into play, and the Bulls should have the advantage in both aspects. Bulls in 6.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #71
Christofire
Banned

Christofire has an OK reputation so far

i think boozer wins the battle between him and Bosh....Miami lacks the size to stop rose from dominating in the paint. Deng will do his best on lebron and bogans will do his best on wade.

The X factor in this series is Noah, if noah can pitch in with 8-12 ppg then i think Bulls win the series.
Christofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #72
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8OUTACHICAGO

if anything, that adds fire to the Heat.

But i'll say Bulls in 6
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #73
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
If Boozer is improving like this, he will destroy the Boshtrich. Deng can keep LeBron sort of in check and Rose and Wade will get theirs. The role players and coaching will come into play, and the Bulls should have the advantage in both aspects. Bulls in 6.

U know the Heat wont let that happen.. And Chi isnt closing out series in Miami if they do win it it will be in 7..
Old 05-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #74
Gotterdammerung
God-killer

Gotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this boardGotterdammerung is popular on this board

(From the other thread)
Early prognosis:

The Chicago Bulls plays much better defense than Boston Celtics. They got a player far younger, i.e., more explosive, and better than anyone else on the Celtics roster.

Miami Heat will have to defeat the Bulls once in Chicago, at least. This is gonna be tough because they let three games slip through their fingers in the regular season.
Gotterdammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #75
LWBMIA
I hit open layups

LWBMIA has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8OUTACHICAGO

Lebron will actually play the first game this time...
LWBMIA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: