Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-21-2011, 02:24 PM   #136
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
The best COD players are me, kung and DatDude. We'd smack any group of COD players on 360.
Your Lucky I dont play CoD on the 360.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:33 PM   #137
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Your Lucky I dont play CoD on the 360.

Not really. You're lucky. You couldnt see us. Best COD gamers on ISH

1. DatDude - stonecold killer K/D is N/A because stats dont go that high
2. kungfro - versatile killer, want to die in wut game mode? with what device/gun? Choose
3. GOBB
4. Halt, who goes there?
5. Halt who goes there I say?
6. Is someone playing tricks knocking on my door, cut it out
7. The rest

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #138
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm better than you.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #139
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Not really. You're lucky. You couldnt see us. Best COD gamers on ISH

1. DatDude - stonecold killer K/D is N/A because stats dont go that high
2. kungfro - versatile killer, want to die in wut game mode? with what device/gun? Choose
3. GOBB
4. Halt, who goes there?
5. Halt who goes there I say?
6. Is someone playing tricks knocking on my door, cut it out
7. The rest

Well, I excel in objective based games, I mostly dominate Modes like SnD and Domination when im with the crew if not I try my best to get the team on track when im going solo in multiplayer. A lot of users here play on PS3 which you may not know much about them.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #140
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
The best COD players are me, kung and DatDude. We'd smack any group of COD players on 360.

I do my ting...
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #141
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Well, I excel in objective based games, I mostly dominate Modes like SnD and Domination when im with the crew if not I try my best to get the team on track when im going solo in multiplayer. A lot of users here play on PS3 which you may not know much about them.

Yeah we mostly play Domination. I know there are some COD ps3 gamers. But screw yall. xbox 360 PTK FTW
Old 10-21-2011, 03:23 PM   #142
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Having a high KD in blackops is nothing. I went from 1.30(mw2) to 2.20(Bops). Everyone I know had a big difference in KD.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #143
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Having a high KD in blackops is nothing. I went from 1.30(mw2) to 2.20(Bops). Everyone I know had a big difference in KD.

Cool story bro
Old 10-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #144
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Cool story bro
I was just reading your post about some people having killer kd's. blackops kd means nothing imo. that's all. *sweet dude*
Old 10-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #145
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
I was just reading your post about some people having killer kd's. blackops kd means nothing imo. that's all. *sweet dude*

He has over a 2 K/D in MW2. Maybe now it'll mean something?

Your point about K/D in MW2 vs BO is valid. Just doesnt apply to the PTK crew of DatDude, kung and me. Get smacked.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #146
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
He has over a 2 K/D in MW2. Maybe now it'll mean something?

Your point about K/D in MW2 vs BO is valid. Just doesnt apply to the PTK crew of DatDude, kung and me. Get smacked.
It's easy to have above 2.
as long as you understand what i bolded idc. I didnt get smacked haha
Old 10-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #147
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
It's easy to have above 2.
as long as you understand what i bolded idc. I didnt get smacked haha

You pretty much have been saying what you did in bold since Black Ops dropped?

Broken record.

And get smacked implied get smacked on COD not the post.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #148
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has an OK reputation so far

Me and friends would kill any group on here. U guys are trash.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:42 PM   #149
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Me and friends would kill any group on here. U guys are trash.

Nope. You'd dashboard like a b!tch then come back here with many excuses
Old 10-21-2011, 10:01 PM   #150
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

People still play COD?!?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: