Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-21-2011, 11:03 PM   #151
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
People still play COD?!?
What an original comment.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #152
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
What an original comment.

The enterprise died when black ops came out. The intelligent ones of the fan-base jumped off the ship. Only the rats are left now.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:17 PM   #153
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
The enterprise died when black ops came out. The intelligent ones of the fan-base jumped off the ship. Only the rats are left now.
I'd rather be stuck playing with rats, because I'll just kick their ass.

And you're totally wrong, for the record.

You realize a pro team made 6 figures in a tournament because of Black Ops? Its a crappy game, but CoD is growing.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #154
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You realize a pro team made 6 figures in a tournament because of Black Ops? Its a crappy game, but CoD is growing.

How intelligent can they be given all of the COD games that dropped?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:32 PM   #155
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Don't you get tired of the same ol rinse and repeat...?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:45 PM   #156
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Don't you get tired of the same ol rinse and repeat...?
I don't even play the CoD series that much. I havent in months. So when mw3 comes, it won't really be rinse and repeat.

I can't wait until BF3 becomes another BFBC2
Old 10-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #157
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Hopefully MW3 will be as good as COD 4. I very seriously doubt that though.

Well I suppose it can't be worse than Black Ops.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:48 PM   #158
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Hopefully MW3 will be as good as COD 4. I very seriously doubt that though.

Well I suppose it can't be worse than Black Ops.
COD4 is the most overrated FPS of all time.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:54 PM   #159
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Quote:
COD4 is the most overrated FPS of all time.

It's the best COD by FAR. It's not even that close. MW2 was pretty good I guess. Black Ops and WAW don't even belong in the same conversation.

I liked COD 2 though.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:56 PM   #160
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What was so great about COD 4?
Old 10-21-2011, 11:58 PM   #161
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What was so great about COD 4?

Best COD campaign
Best COD MP

That's what.

COD 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Ops
Old 10-22-2011, 12:01 AM   #162
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Nope. You'd dashboard like a b!tch then come back here with many excuses

We do tend to make people dashboard. It gets really annoying, we had that issue quite a bit today even.

I feel like WaW is a bit underrated. If it wasn't for tanks it would be a lot more fun.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 12:10 AM   #163
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Yeah they dashboard too much. They also check combat records and see stats then leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Best COD campaign
Best COD MP

That's what.

COD 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black Ops

Campaign was good no doubt. I think I'd rank it my favorite out of all COD campaigns.

I just dont see what COD 4 does in MP that makes it better than Black Ops. Maybe you liked the lack of killstreak rewards? The standard 3-5-7 in COD 4?
Old 10-22-2011, 12:12 AM   #164
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Best COD campaign

That campaign was boring.

For me in regards to campaign(and I've beat all of them), WaW>Black Ops>mw2>cod 4..

Theres no real feel to the story in CoD 4. I just felt like I was shooting people for no reason. MW2 would have been better if it wasn't so drawn out. WaW was the best because I enjoyed the storylines. Black Ops was good because there was lots of sick features that were new to CoD campaigns. Especially Vorkuta.

What do you think makes the cod4 campaign the best of them all?

Quote:
Best COD MP

Eh. Not for me. Frag x3 was ridiculous.

I preferred WaW. I simply had more fun with it. I couldn't have fun(or at least as much fun) on CoD 4.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:17 AM   #165
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I just dont see what COD 4 does in MP that makes it better than Black Ops. Maybe you liked the lack of killstreak rewards? The standard 3-5-7 in COD 4?

That's part of it. I like the maps and guns way better, it has a lot less lag (at least in my experiences), and the hit detection is better.

This is kind of a side-note, but I find it kind of pathetic that COD 4 has better graphics than Black Ops and it came out 4 years ago. Why don't they update the engine or something? COD 4 was one of the best looking FPS on the market when it came out. Black Ops is a joke in terms of graphics compared to other FPS.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: