Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2011, 11:23 PM   #166
Heavincent
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,660
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak


That campaign was boring.

For me in regards to campaign(and I've beat all of them), WaW>Black Ops>mw2>cod 4..

Theres no real feel to the story in CoD 4. I just felt like I was shooting people for no reason. MW2 would have been better if it wasn't so drawn out. WaW was the best because I enjoyed the storylines. Black Ops was good because there was lots of sick features that were new to CoD campaigns. Especially Vorkuta.

What do you think makes the cod4 campaign the best of them all?

Woah, I guess we have really different preferences for campaigns then.

COD 4 >>>>>>>>> MW2 >> Black Ops > WAW

COD 4 was great because it was actually longer than 5 hours. It also had better characters, richer atmosphere, and had better pacing than the other COD campaigns. MW2 had an incoherent plot, but had those ridiculous over-the-top moments that made it worthwhile. Black Ops is way too short and WAW is just boring and unmemorable.

All Ghillied Up > Any other COD mission.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:28 PM   #167
Maniak
Warm Winds
 
Maniak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 23,715
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
All Ghillied Up > Any other COD mission.

I don't get why people like the cod 4 campaign so much. I just don't get it.

Whatever.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:30 PM   #168
Heavincent
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10,660
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I don't get why people like the cod 4 campaign so much. I just don't get it.

Whatever.

Preference.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:33 PM   #169
Bladers
Banned
 
Bladers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,869
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Intelligence.

Well that explains it...
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:05 AM   #170
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|
 
$LakerGold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ☆Lakers Forum☆
Posts: 4,744
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

For COD4, I liked the stealth mission, where you have to crawl your way through the army marching down the hill... that was awesome.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:28 AM   #171
Kobe Jnr
Banned
 
Kobe Jnr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: many places
Posts: 0
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Cod 4 is easily the best one. Loved the campaign. Ghilles in the mist and a few other missions were great. Some thought on veteran were hard. Took me a while to complete those missions.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:00 PM   #172
jaydacris
BTE One Hit Wonder
 
jaydacris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Behind you
Posts: 14,557
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

launch trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFf2ASz1n5k
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:04 PM   #173
Maniak
Warm Winds
 
Maniak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 23,715
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

I really need to preorder this soon. November is just around the corner.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #174
Bladers
Banned
 
Bladers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,869
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

If you gonna post the launch trailer... Atleast post it from the official and original one from the the official COD youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xjCdN_rWCE


LOL @ the amount of dislikes!
Even the rats are now jumping off the ship.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:22 PM   #175
Bladers
Banned
 
Bladers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,869
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

"Most anticipated my ass." 2287 likes

Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:06 PM   #176
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,978
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
"Most anticipated my ass." 2287 likes


lol hating cod is like hating lil wayne, seems to be tons of detractors but it will still outsell and dump on all its competitors stfu U LAME


CANT WAIT 4 THIS
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #177
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 50,730
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
If you gonna post the launch trailer... Atleast post it from the official and original one from the the official COD youtube page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xjCdN_rWCE


LOL @ the amount of dislikes!
Even the rats are now jumping off the ship.

Rats? You mean people like you who log into youtube just to dislike a video?

The fact you're playing up the likes/dislikes/views is hilarious. Because when the numbers come in for MW3 on how many purchased the game and it tops the past COD games? You'll be in here saying we are sheep etc etc etc not intelligent for buying the game. Which makes your whole "rats jumping ship", "omfg look at the lack of views and dislikes" seem utterly pointless.

Nothing you say changes anyones decision to buy it.
Nothing you say makes people insecure for buying it.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #178
Maniak
Warm Winds
 
Maniak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 23,715
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Rats? You mean people like you who log into youtube just to dislike a video?

The fact you're playing up the likes/dislikes/views is hilarious. Because when the numbers come in for MW3 on how many purchased the game and it tops the past COD games? You'll be in here saying we are sheep etc etc etc not intelligent for buying the game. Which makes your whole "rats jumping ship", "omfg look at the lack of views and dislikes" seem utterly pointless.

Nothing you say changes anyones decision to buy it.
Nothing you say makes people insecure for buying it.



Nice chirp. Well played.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #179
Maniak
Warm Winds
 
Maniak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 23,715
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Hows this for a youtube comment, haha.

Quote:
Opinion is the key word since you just compared games based on their ****ing trailer. And MW3 is the most anticipated. 2,468,000 pre orders compared to BF3's 1,668,000. Thats 800,000 more preorders. It's harder to laugh at that, huh?
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #180
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

cod4 was the best cause of nostalgia. thats the only explanation i can give u and it was more balanced.no overpowered killstreaks. basic 3-5-7 setup. shotguns also had a seperate class instead of secondary like in mw2. thats 1 thing i liked about black ops. campagin besides that ghillie mission was alright. nothing special. people also like cod4 because its the first cod that really took it mainstream in terms of modern weapons and a futuristic style of play. thats why waw didnt appeal to some people because they took a step back
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy