Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #241
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has not been impressing people
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Til you complain about how many copies MW3 sold vs BF3
Lmaoo
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:42 PM   #242
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

This will be the first game I've ever preordered. Although I'm hoping I hear word about a hookup to get this game for cheap. I'll have to switch the preorder to AC Revelations or something. Until then, I'm one of the almost 3mil preorders.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:46 PM   #243
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
win
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:50 PM   #244
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/...Air_Blast_bomb

Read that..it says its a non-nuclear weapon but whatever. The MOAB may only be available in private matches anyway so it might not be a big deal.
like I said, i don't think a MOAB leaves an emp but whatever. IW likes changing the names of their weapons/killstreaks and sometimes get some facts wrong
Old 11-01-2011, 10:10 PM   #245
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

The number of copies MW3 sells will only be a testament of its fanboys.

PS: I love cawk

Last edited by ukballer : 11-02-2011 at 01:50 AM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:14 PM   #246
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
A mod already told you not to troll in this thread.

Go away.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:15 PM   #247
CelticBaller
lite kobe

Quote:
to bad BF fanboys and mw3 haters can't do the same
Old 11-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #248
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
A mod already told you not to troll in this thread.

Go away.

Since when was asking an initial question trolling? Which of you convinceth me of trolling? And If I'm telling the truth why believe me not?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #249
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Since when was asking an initial question trolling? Which of you convinceth me of trolling? And If I'm telling the truth why believe me not?
Don't just say random words.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #250
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Its not made up of just fanboys. Its also new gamers and new COD fans.

New gamers = gamers who never played the COD series and noticed the hype, draw, lure and decided to give it a go.

New COD fans = former new gamers who want to check out the newest COD game.

So you can continue giving the thread negative ratings. You can continue laughing at the replies, views. You can continue laughing at the amount of likes/views a youtube video of MW3 has. Fact of the matter is it kills you how popular this game is. How much it will sell. How many on your friends list will be playing it.

Another funny "number" I came across? You have more replies in this thread than BF3 thread. You also have more replies about COD in the BF3 thread than you do talkin about BF3. Hello COD FANBOY.

*bladers disconnects from Modern Warfare 3 thread*

Rage quit.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #251
Maniak
Maniak

Quote:
Another funny "number" I came across? You have more replies in this thread than BF3 thread. You also have more replies about COD in the BF3 thread than you do talkin about BF3. Hello COD FANBOY

I've actually been peeping in to the BF3 thread to see praise about it from guys like Bladers. I've seen none.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #252
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

DatDudeD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
Just preorders? MW3 is gonna take a big shit on BF3.

yeah anybody with eyes can see that was gonna happen. I wasnt bothered with getting bf right now, its funny how in a week or so nobody is gonna be playing bf3 at least for a few weeks.
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #253
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dunno if I should risk being able to get a copy on release day hmmm
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #254
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
dunno if I should risk being able to get a copy on release day hmmm

Regular copy? Easy. Hardened edition? Sh!t out of luck
Old 11-02-2011, 10:43 PM   #255
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

I love CoD more than any other game for just one sole reason. It's always fun and it only gets boring after a year. Battlefield is a lot of tactics and huge maps, which takes me away from the game. I like the graphics, sound and weapons though. BF3 is a great game, but it's just not for me.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: