Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-14-2011, 08:51 PM   #16
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Every single one of you guys will be picking this up, regardless. Lets not front. I'll give Battlefield 3 a go, but I just think CoD is more my style of game, multiplayer wise. This isn't saying Battlefield is worse online, course not. But I just enjoy the style of play CoD provides. Smaller maps, more action. Guess I'm not much of a tactician, hence why I suck at BC2.

I'm excited about it, even with the lack of details right now. I loved MW2, prefer it over Black Ops, so if I can get something similar, but slightly evolved to MW2, I'll be a happy guy. At least I'm expecting some good hit detection, something which frustrates me so much in Black Ops, so it'll be nice to go back to the MW2 like feel, I hope.

i mistakenly bought modern warfare 2, and got world at war for cheap a long time after release like two years, so no. and i think this is really the end, it will still sell battlefield 3 is gonna take over its got the hype right now. the formula is stale, and there is clearly no intent to make innovations
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:42 PM   #17
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope battlefield 3 is good.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #18
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll get both BF3 & MW3. Honestly, BF3 has what, years of production in their game? MW3 only has a year or so. That's their mistake, they make shit to fast.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #19
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Draz, they're under contract to do so.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:41 PM   #20
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Likewise, but I think Im getting it on PC.

oh shit didn't see this earlier

good enough machine to run it though?

i max bc2 out, 100+ fps average on fans that run 75% and my machine running at only 80% capability
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 11:45 PM   #21
Maniak

Im not quite sure yet.

Ive got 4gigs of ram, amd athlon II x2 255 processor 3.10 ghz, and an ati radeon 5700 series vid card.

although i kinda stopped following what was good with comps YEARS ago.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:48 PM   #22
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ive been googling each week and they still haven't been released yet, the requirements

but here's an estimate

http://enterbf3.com/battlefield-3-mi...quirements.php

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 256 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 10
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: Quadcore Processor
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 15 GB for Digital Version, 10 GB for Disc Version
Video Memory: 512 MB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 11
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive
Old 05-14-2011, 11:51 PM   #23
Maniak

So I think ill be good.

although i hope i can get a new keyboard/mouse combo for my birthday(november 14)...
Old 05-15-2011, 01:48 AM   #24
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
So I think ill be good.

although i hope i can get a new keyboard/mouse combo for my birthday(november 14)...

logitech g15 keyboard + g9x

expensive, but well worth it
Old 05-15-2011, 01:52 AM   #25
Maniak

How much?
Old 05-15-2011, 03:06 AM   #26
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i mistakenly bought modern warfare 2, and got world at war for cheap a long time after release like two years, so no. and i think this is really the end, it will still sell battlefield 3 is gonna take over its got the hype right now. the formula is stale, and there is clearly no intent to make innovations

That's you though, you're not speaking on the majorities behalf. Whether it's stale or not is usually found out through game sales, and I'm pretty confident video game sales of MW3 will be damn high. BF3 won't ever take over, it'll rival the game. Too many CoD fanboys to EVER let the franchise sink.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:30 AM   #27
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
I'll get both BF3 & MW3. Honestly, BF3 has what, years of production in their game? MW3 only has a year or so. That's their mistake, they make shit to fast.

maybe a mistake for game quality, but in terms of them raking in the dough, nope well worth it

damn cod/mw are just cash cows
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:18 AM   #28
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't understand. People who complain about not purchasing the game may overreact because of their financial problems. I don't play any other game but COD. It's because the multiplayer is always populated and reguardless it's bound to be purchased by people because they want to know and see changes or feel them first handidly. I'm getting it because I don't play the COD before it after a new ones released.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:02 PM   #29
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

Quote:
How much?

I can't remember exactly but combined they were like $225, maybe more.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #30
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Not a huge fan of Black Ops.

Regardless of stale formula, I really think MW3 will be the last good one. While COD4 was the most balanced and innovative of the newer games, it was MW2 that really set all the records. Everyone anticipated MW3 after MW2, Black Ops was just an action packed waiting period in between the two (because of Zombies+MW2 success, it'll still probably be the bestselling one overall). I'm going to pick this one up and hope the new developers made the gameplay more interesting than in Black Ops.

Still more excited for BF3 though.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: