Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-07-2011, 03:40 AM   #331
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

It's currently 8:30am here in the UK. Still can't decide if I'm gonna go to a midnight launch or not.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:16 AM   #332
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
It's currently 8:30am here in the UK. Still can't decide if I'm gonna go to a midnight launch or not.
8:15pm in Australia, not going to midnight launch because I didn't pre-order (I'm pretty sure you need to have?). Will pick it up early in the morning.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:54 AM   #333
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
8:15pm in Australia, not going to midnight launch because I didn't pre-order (I'm pretty sure you need to have?). Will pick it up early in the morning.
Likewise. I'll beat you to it!
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:36 AM   #334
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Likewise. I'll beat you to it!
8:30AM pickup, try and beat that. Midnight release is cheating.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:55 AM   #335
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

830am thought the shops open up at 9..

I got a friend going to jb midnight launch, but it's at 10pm....

I'll be asleep at 830am. I'm going around 11 or around that time. You may beat to get the game, bit I'll destroy you like a bug online.

Now, I gotta drop the kids off at the pool..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:25 AM   #336
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop

Never been to one myself, but yes, I'd imagine you'd need to pre-order it like I have. Though saying that, it could be quite location dependent. The game shop I'll be picking mine up from is in a fairly small town area in comparison to a lot of bigger city shops, so I'd expect some people will be able to pick up a copy there without pre-ordering.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:53 AM   #337
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

I accidentally ordered a copy of MW3 on Amazon months ago, but forgot to cancel the order, and it's just arrived a day early haha! About to play some now. Still might go to midnight launch tonight with my friend, purely for the experience.

Last edited by ukballer : 11-07-2011 at 09:03 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:09 AM   #338
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

got a xbl 48 hr code if anyone wants it for 5 bucks
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:10 AM   #339
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
got a xbl 48 hr code if anyone wants it for 5 bucks

Why didn't I charge you?
Old 11-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #340
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

Here's a commercial featuring Sam Worthington, Jonah Hill, and Dwight Howard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zuzaxlddWbk
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:11 PM   #341
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can't believe Microsoft is still charging for online access.
What bullocks...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #342
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

This game, is simply amazing. Don't need much of a review, just play it guys.

Can't get enough of it.

Already had some nice games, hope stats don't get reset!
Old 11-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #343
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
360, only reason ill get ps3 is for that drakes uncharted. game looks unreal.

Uncharted is too Nasty, Must-Buy for any PS3 owner.

Some of you guys have MW3 already? damn. How is it?
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:45 PM   #344
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
Uncharted is too Nasty, Must-Buy for any PS3 owner.

Some of you guys have MW3 already? damn. How is it?

It's fantastic! Love the new maps, haven't disliked any of them so far. Like the weapons, and it's so nice to play games without noobs using Commando or Second Chance/Last Stand too.

You can definitely tell noobtubes have been nerfed, had a go using one for a few games and I just got a load of hit markers rather than kills. Only time I got a kill was with a direct hit.

Air support isn't quite as crazy as it was in MW2 either.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #345
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
It's fantastic! Love the new maps, haven't disliked any of them so far. Like the weapons, and it's so nice to play games without noobs using Commando or Second Chance/Last Stand too.

You can definitely tell noobtubes have been nerfed, had a go using one for a few games and I just got a load of hit markers rather than kills. Only time I got a kill was with a direct hit.

Air support isn't quite as crazy as it was in MW2 either.
Music to my ears. Lucky amazon got it to you early eh?

I've heard nothing but good about this game, but such is the case pre-release/early release.

I hope they do a sniper nerf like they did right before black ops came out, but not to the intensity that black ops nerfed them. As it stands, I think they are too strong.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: