Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-15-2011, 04:33 PM   #31
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Will definitely be purchasing Battlefield 3.

This x10. Battlefield shits all over Call of duty.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:11 PM   #32
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That 'trailer' oozes desperation.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #33
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
That 'trailer' oozes desperation.

still think la noire is gonna suck?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:25 PM   #34
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Honestly couldnt see why people like MW2 and Black ops.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:37 PM   #35
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Honestly couldnt see why people like MW2 and Black ops.
MW2: Hype build up and people thought it would be as great as MW.

Black Ops: ^ plus zombies.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #36
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Zombies is ight, but I don't think it's as good after spending 16+ rounds. It's doing the same shit over and over. I rather play spec ops over anything else.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:25 AM   #37
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Zombies is ight, but I don't think it's as good after spending 16+ rounds. It's doing the same shit over and over. I rather play spec ops over anything else.

Exactly, I dont know how my friends do it, How the hell would you spend
countless hours doing the same shit over and over and over.

COD BO is so shitty

compared to MW2
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:38 PM   #38
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I went back to COD4 yesterday. Man this game feels so good.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:54 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintsfan1992
Exactly, I dont know how my friends do it, How the hell would you spend
countless hours doing the same shit over and over and over.

COD BO is so shitty

compared to MW2

Its a challenge to see how far you can get because the higher you go up the more zombies there is. And the more difficult it is to kill them. Having a plan or stragedy in place is a must. Also finding a good spot to be able to handle the waves is key. You all can have powerful guns but if you run out of ammo then what? So praying you get ammo in some way can be a challenge.

And last there could be achievements someone is trying to get. One achievement for zombies is buying all the weapons on the wall. That requires money. And that will take time unless your team lets you get most of the kills. Its not a game mode you can play for a short period of time then leave. You can play it for hours. I can see why people dont like zombies, but this is why people love it.

I thought Spec Ops was cool was well. Hopefully MW3 has that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #40
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bestbuy.ca (Canada) has MW3 for pre-order with instant $10 off bringing it down to $49.99.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #41
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

spec ops sucks
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #42
Draz
Like a Baoss.

I have the 4GB new xbox. If anything I'll plan on deleting blackops's data and or saving it / moving it to a USB and keeping it there. I don't think I'll go back to BO I might sell it now to get more money for it while I can.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #43
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whats so enticing about a 4gig hard drive? Shouldn't they be embarassed(sp?) its so small.

Unless I'm missing something.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:51 PM   #44
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Whats so enticing about a 4gig hard drive? Shouldn't they be embarassed(sp?) its so small.

Unless I'm missing something.

Sony's lowest storage capacity is twice as much as XBOX's largest.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #45
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Sony's lowest storage capacity is twice as much as XBOX's largest.

XBOX's largest is 250GB.. is it really that big?

and shit I saved $100 wdf imma do with anything greater than 10GB?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: