Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #631
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

I did it online. You might run into a problem if you dont know your windows ID tho. Think you mentioned that before. You need to sign in so your gamertag can be synched with the website.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:30 PM   #632
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star

SunsCaptain has decent reputationSunsCaptain has decent reputation

L3LACK DYNAMLTE

is my xbox name I think...i get confused sometimes...lol Im sure they are all L's though.

Looks like l3LACK DYNAMlTE

Unless on CoD when you scroll over my name it changes it all to L's lol
SunsCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #633
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has not been impressing people

I can't believe people have prestiged 10 times already.

LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:26 PM   #634
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJFTW
I can't believe people have prestiged 10 times already.

They would have to cheat. Thats impossible.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:40 PM   #635
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsCaptain
They would have to cheat. Thats impossible.
lol no there is a guy called Ernest Le that has been livestreaming the game almost non-stop since release. He got the game early as well..I think he's 8th or 9th prestige.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:30 PM   #636
SunsCaptain
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
lol no there is a guy called Ernest Le that has been livestreaming the game almost non-stop since release. He got the game early as well..I think he's 8th or 9th prestige.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #637
ukfan22
Great young streetballer

ukfan22 has decent reputation

Oh man, I just saw those special game modes in private match

WHY COULDN'T THEY PUT THOSE IN THE REGULAR GAME, I loved Gun Game in Black Ops so much......

now I'm sad
ukfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:00 PM   #638
ukfan22
Great young streetballer

ukfan22 has decent reputation

Infinity Ward, I WILL BUY A PLAYLIST OF THOSE GAME MODES.

I would also pay for a map pack of all MW1 or 2 maps, but they never do cool stuff like that.
ukfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:05 PM   #639
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfan22
Infinity Ward, I WILL BUY A PLAYLIST OF THOSE GAME MODES.

I would also pay for a map pack of all MW1 or 2 maps, but they never do cool stuff like that.
Apparently they're bringing MW2 maps back in the DLC, there was an article with screenshots of there being files in the PC version that say Afghan, Highrise and Overgrown. Might of been fake but idk.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:05 PM   #640
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

they need to bring back BACKLOT

overgrown again? that map isnt that good to keep being rehashed

afghan sucked imo

highrise was dece tho
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:13 PM   #641
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I would murder a homeless person to get Terminal back.

I enjoyed Highrise and Sub Base too. More than anything on MW3 so far.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #642
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yo qwyj ur k/d is like 0.50 or sum shit lmao, what up
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:42 PM   #643
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
yo qwyj ur k/d is like 0.50 or sum shit lmao, what up
Yea no kidding. For whatever reason I'm just really slow and I can't see enemies that well. Seriously that's it. Maybe it's because I haven't played an FPS since January or so. I'm just too slow to react to everything right now. Also played a lot of Domination to start where I don't care as much about K/D (but obviously I'd still like it higher).

Tough to find time to play all these new games. I'm juggling Dark Souls, Skyrim, MW3 and now Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:36 PM   #644
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

Just played Survival mode for the first time extensively. It's awesome and better than Zombies in treyarch games IMO. I didn't really like Special Ops in MW2 but this is way better.

For those who have played it, what is the highest wave you have got up to?
Old 11-16-2011, 11:56 PM   #645
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
Just played Survival mode for the first time extensively. It's awesome and better than Zombies in treyarch games IMO. I didn't really like Special Ops in MW2 but this is way better.

For those who have played it, what is the highest wave you have got up to?

I play this more than multiplayer. Today I helped some guy finish off some missions he needed for an achievement (make it to round 15 in every mission). We did the Hard and Insane modes. We did one Insane mission where we ended up ranked 534 on the leaderboard. Tomorrow I'll list the high waves I got and what map. I dont know offhand. I'm already a level 50.

I'm gonna try a light machine gun with grip next time I play Survivor. I cant say I've ever used one yet. Normally pick up the guns and refill ammo.

Spec Ops the only thing that could have me buy a DLC. Thats how much I like it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: