Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-19-2011, 02:56 PM   #661
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Im feelin M4a1 w/ kick and silencer right now... thank god it doesnt end up sounding like a saltshaker. yeah **** black ops.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:07 PM   #662
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

anyone else having a hard time getting long killstreaks going? im not down to excessively camp since i play pretty fast paced but i die after i get to a certain point. i had some good games but i've stopped running high killstreak rewards for now. max i'm going is 3-7-9. the last lmg is a phucking beast. iron sights are lame so put red dot, have two attachments and put grip on it as well. that thing wrecks shit up
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 11:29 PM   #663
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
anyone else having a hard time getting long killstreaks going? im not down to excessively camp since i play pretty fast paced but i die after i get to a certain point. i had some good games but i've stopped running high killstreak rewards for now. max i'm going is 3-7-9. the last lmg is a phucking beast. iron sights are lame so put red dot, have two attachments and put grip on it as well. that thing wrecks shit up
I've had about 4 ac130's right about now... although I still havnt put 3 of them in my vault.. got 1 in it tho.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:42 AM   #664
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Getting the higher killstreaks has been a problem for me, so I'm just running Support package.

UAV-Airdrop Trap thing-Advanced UAV

Get some nice games using this package, but never anything outstanding.

If we had some larger MW2 maps, I'd go back to my normal 5-7-11 (or similar) setup.

Sad thing is, I still haven't played the game with some buddies yet, we keep ending up playing at different times. If anybody is around today and would like to play on Xbox I'm down. I guess I might catch some of you on during my evening time.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #665
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Fellas download COD Elite app. Its tight.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #666
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I wish or hope they fix the end of match scoreboards for stuff like Domination, Kill Confirmed. You dont see who capped the most flags, picked up the most dog tags or denied them.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:37 PM   #667
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Fellas download COD Elite app. Its tight.

Yea I guess most of it is free. Just signed up, site seems really slow. I gotta put some time into this game, haven't been playing recently.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #668
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Yeah you go on lil breaks. Be on for 2-3 days then disappear for 2 weeks.

Its kind of wack you cant access COD Elite on MW3 tho. And it does load a lil slow. Its slower on the website which I used the first time.

Yesterday was like the first time in a long time I've gone negative a couple times. I dont know what was going on. Running past people. getting panic knifed to death, aim was off.

I think Kill Confirmed is becoming my fav mode. Domination is still cool but I dunno. They need to make the flags and start off spawns like Black Ops. Before you only needed to lock down A & B. Now you can lock down A & C and forget B. Also some maps you start off near B and gotta journey to A or C. Weird.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:53 PM   #669
Maniak
TJ Warren

I haven't been playing this game outside of the campaign because I've been enjoying skyrim too much.

This games lag and poor maps makes it nearly unplayable.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #670
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Quote:
Yeah you go on lil breaks. Be on for 2-3 days then disappear for 2 weeks.

I work 4 days on, 4 days off and since it's 12 hour days I tend to not play much after work. I usually go hard on my 4 off, but I was busy on my last set of days off. I got nothing going on for this next stretch though, so I should be able to put some decent time in.

Quote:

I think Kill Confirmed is becoming my fav mode. Domination is still cool but I dunno. They need to make the flags and start off spawns like Black Ops. Before you only needed to lock down A & B. Now you can lock down A & C and forget B. Also some maps you start off near B and gotta journey to A or C. Weird.

Yea I noticed that, I know Fallen starts one team right by B. Also it just me or does it seem like you have to stand right on the flag in order to take it?

Last edited by Kungfro : 11-20-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:48 PM   #671
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Yeah CoD Elite is sweet.

Generally the people who hate on it are the ones who haven't even looked at it. Not like people even have to pay for it unless they want the premium membership (I bit and got a 1 year membership, don't regret it at all). I should use it more often, got some cool competitions going.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:17 PM   #672
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

COD Elite tracks how many confirms and denies you have in matches. But its only done in the recent game summary. I dont see why they would do it there and not the actual game. Maybe to lure people onto the site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
I work 4 days on, 4 days off and since it's 12 hour days I tend to not play much after work. I usually go hard on my 4 off, but I was busy on my last set of days off. I got nothing going on for this next stretch though, so I should be able to put some decent time in.

Damn 12hr days. Yeah I wouldnt touch the game either.

BLAM supposed to be on 30-45mins

Quote:
Yea I noticed that, I know Fallen starts one team right by B. Also it just me or does it seem like you have to stand right on the flag in order to take it?

You mean like in Black Ops where you could position yourself to touch the radius of the flag to capture? I never really noticed having to stand on the flag, but I know it feels like the radius is smaller than say Black Ops. There were times were I thought I was in position to capture before I realize the meter wasnt running then I gotta get up and get closer.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #673
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I like the B flag in Village (I think?). There is a barrier right there at the flag. Sometimes I dive down and am grabbing the flag and see my meter just stop. At that point you know there's an enemy just on the other side of the barrier and you both stand up to fire. Great moments.

Last edited by Qwyjibo : 11-20-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:22 PM   #674
Kobe Jnr
Banned

I do not like that village map. People always vote it..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:01 PM   #675
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
I've had about 4 ac130's right about now... although I still havnt put 3 of them in my vault.. got 1 in it tho.
what set up do u run?
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: