Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #781
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

mp7... oh me oh my, what a beast.

going to play some now..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:21 AM   #782
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Had some beast games yesterday, first time I can say I'm now feeling almost as comfortable playing this game as I do playing MW2.

I keep switching between Assault and Support packages. I went with the Support package the last few weeks simply as I was struggling to get many good killing streaks. Went back to Assault package last night though and did damage with it.

Have now unlocked gold camo on both SCAR and now the ACR. Working on the M4A1 and hope to get that in gold camo before I get to level 80. Unlocked the AK47 last night, didn't really like it, though maybe I should give it another chance after I unlock some attachments and proficiencies.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:59 AM   #783
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm close for the gold camo on the g36 and the pp..

I pretty much use support packages all the time, was using the recon plan, but got bored of it, so I just swapped it with the advance uav..

I don't get why you have to get the ak at 60 something, don't really like it that much..
Old 12-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #784
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Got my first Moab yesterday
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:19 AM   #785
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So many ACR's all over the place. Most people love that with the silencer.

Got in a lobby full of assassin pro opponents...was not fun.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:14 AM   #786
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

i sat down to play today after some time and i got the feel that i wanted for the game now, went from 1.58 to 1.74 in one sitting. Feeling just like i did with black ops now. should be edging ratio of 2.0 by next week if i play every day

i still gotta add some of you guys to play, do you guys actually get into parties or just invite in lobby and stuff? (on xbox)
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:19 AM   #787
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
i sat down to play today after some time and i got the feel that i wanted for the game now, went from 1.58 to 1.74 in one sitting. Feeling just like i did with black ops now. should be edging ratio of 2.0 by next week if i play every day

i still gotta add some of you guys to play, do you guys actually get into parties or just invite in lobby and stuff? (on xbox)

Sounds good, it's nice when you start really feeling comfortable with the game. Only got that feeling a few days ago, K/D went from 1.12 to 1.15 in just a few games, and I'm aiming to get it to 1.30 by the end of the year. I don't play a huge amount so I think that's a realistic aim.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #788
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch

We get into parties...usually DatDude aka BLAM spams you with invites.

Me, DatDude, kungfro roll together whenever kung isnt travelling across the country to play in MLG tournaments playing Pokemon.

ukballer is on 360 but i think his times are different than us in america.

Just leave your gamertag. What game modes do you play tho? Its normally Domination with us and some Kill Confirmed, TDM if we go Ground War.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:40 PM   #789
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Yeah it's 8:40pm right now for me, so when I'm not busy I'll usually be on around this time. I don't get to play with ISH'ers very often, but that's just the way it is with timezone differences.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #790
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Me, DatDude, kungfro roll together whenever kung isnt travelling across the country to play in MLG tournaments playing Pokemon.
Yea I've hardly touched the game recently, last time I played I just found myself getting frustrated. Maybe I'll jump on for a bit tonight, I just need to put the time in and get good again.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #791
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cool I'll be on.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #792
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Gobb and uk, what's your gamertags? I would be glad to kick your ass on 1 bar..
Old 12-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #793
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

so many ppl have a 360 on here. i dont know many ppl that play cod so i normally end up going solo. most dudes i know have a 360 and the ones that do have a ps3 dont have this game.
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 02:30 AM   #794
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

ukballer is on 360 but i think his times are different than us in america.

Just leave your gamertag. What game modes do you play tho? Its normally Domination with us and some Kill Confirmed, TDM if we go Ground War.

I'll PM you my gamertag, you guys are in the U.S. right?

I play TDM usually, groundwar is fine, but I like domination too
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:08 AM   #795
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
Gobb and uk, what's your gamertags? I would be glad to kick your ass on 1 bar..

GT: WarroF1

Come at me bros.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: