Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-06-2011, 03:25 AM   #796
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
GT: WarroF1

Come at me bros.
I will come with full force, my friend.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #797
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
I will come with full force, my friend.
Pause...........

takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #798
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Cool I'll be on.

Think I just missed you last night, I ended up playing a bit later. Played pretty hit and miss in domination, got frustrated again. I hate teammates that have no idea how to play the objective. Eventually switched to barebones and had quite a bit of fun with that. Was using a shotgun/assault combo, seemed to work pretty effectively.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #799
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

DatDudeD has decent reputation

Quote:
We get into parties...usually DatDude aka BLAM spams you with invites.

Me, DatDude, kungfro roll together whenever kung isnt travelling across the country to play in MLG tournaments playing Pokemon.

ukballer is on 360 but i think his times are different than us in america.

Just leave your gamertag. What game modes do you play tho? Its normally Domination with us and some Kill Confirmed, TDM if we go Ground War.

....funny mark aka THE POSTMAN...jk yeah anybody who wamts to play go check the gamertag list and hit me up. havent been on recently because my place is all tore up due to inspection and them spraying for bugs.. hopefullu in a da or 2 i will be back on.
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #800
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah I went to bed early yesterday. Threw on Adjustment Bureau and called it a night. I cant play Domination by myself without raging. So I stick to Kill Confirmed solo. Certain maps like Hardhat, Arkaden, Seatown I just run around with my Striker w/range and ext mags backed by Steady Aim.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #801
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDudeD
....funny mark aka THE POSTMAN...jk yeah anybody who wamts to play go check the gamertag list and hit me up. havent been on recently because my place is all tore up due to inspection and them spraying for bugs.. hopefullu in a da or 2 i will be back on.

Two of your buddies are annoying. The one dude who is really good I think Black Angel or Black Ninja (not sure). That guy has some game rage issues. I'm not quite sure what his expecations are for a game. I mean we win, and he goes positive and still complains. He'll end a match going 42-8 and its

"This game is the worst call of duty game everrrrrrrrrrr omg BLAM I'm sorry I got to go. I'm done after this game. F*ck you Robert Bowling and your game. I'm trading it in to Gamestop. I cant do this omg he's using assassin go figure. I cant do this. I'm so done with this game. Like I'm done, I'm going to eat BLAM."

But you already ate 20mins ago when you left.

"I know I eat alot. I eat like every 45mins."

"BLAM invite me. i'll give it one more try."

*match starts and not even 3 minutes pass*

"OHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDD I HATE THIS GAME. IM DONE, SORRY BLAM..."

Guy K/D is high as crap most likely. He always goes positive. And we usually always win. I dont get it. Broken record. Next time he starts I'm going to mock him before he gets to rage. I'll say exactly what he plans to say.

The other guy I dont even remember his gamertag but he rages alot over everything. And not just rages, he screams. Sometimes I mute him.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #802
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Yeah I went to bed early yesterday. Threw on Adjustment Bureau and called it a night. I cant play Domination by myself without raging. So I stick to Kill Confirmed solo. Certain maps like Hardhat, Arkaden, Seatown I just run around with my Striker w/range and ext mags backed by Steady Aim.
how do u get away with running a shotty on arakden?
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #803
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
how do u get away with running a shotty on arakden?

Map is small. I have on Extreme Conditioning. Also having an idea where players tend to go. Players love the 2nd floor of the mall. They'll either come thru the first set of escalators (small ones not the long ones) or use the backsteps that lead to the 2nd floor of the mall. From what I've played they tend to love those areas.

Striker with ext mags gives u more ammo to shoot in 1 clip plus from what I've read the bullets from extra mags so a lil more damage. You slap on range which allows the shotty to hit from a good distance away along with Steady Aim? You're good to good. You can run an fire off the hip. One thing I found out kind of late is when reloading you don have to sit there as it loads each shotgun shell which could take a long time leaving you open to get killed. You reload a couple and then sprint you will stop reloading.

So say that Striker reloads about 16-18 shells. Thats a long time without Sleight of Hand. Well I'll reload about 6-8 shells then sprint which cuts my time from camping or finding a spot to hide and reload. When I'm around a couple teammates I'l take time to reload the entire thing.

But yeah thrown down ballistic vests too on that map? You're good to go. Its a map perfect for shotguns with all the ins and outs. The only area you are at a disadvantage is outside kind of where you can see the entire sky, outside of the mall. That area. But inside running up/down escalators and backsteps to 2nd floor?
Old 12-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #804
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qAz_79iF18&t=2m22s

Sums up MW3 right there.
And you guys want me to play this game?
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:15 AM   #805
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers

Sums up MW3 right there.

LMAO i love EL PRESADOR
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:16 AM   #806
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Sums up MW3 right there.

Acting like anyone here gives a shit what you think or say.

Run along fanboy.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:27 AM   #807
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Sums up MW3 right there.

as much as I love Pres's videos haha, he plays..uh how do you say...not smart..

hes running around with the 74u it looks like or one of those light smg's(?) idk i havent used all the weps yet but he seriously needs to play smarter lol short range gun and hes using it like its an ACR or some shit

the camping happens but when I play I almost never get camped enough to remember it, however there are games when it happens frequently. he never uses his radar it looks like, perks help too
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:36 AM   #808
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Sums up MW3 right there.
That idiot also made a BF3 vid where he was talking shit about it.Idiot was shooting at the ground and complaining about not getting a head shot
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:44 AM   #809
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fallen in my opinion is the worst map in the game, by far. Very little gun on gun action, just too many buildings to hide in for my liking. The other maps seem to have a fairly good balance to them (though Lockdown I find there are a few too many buildings too), but Fallen I really dislike.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:09 AM   #810
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Fallen in my opinion is the worst map in the game, by far. Very little gun on gun action, just too many buildings to hide in for my liking. The other maps seem to have a fairly good balance to them (though Lockdown I find there are a few too many buildings too), but Fallen I really dislike.
I wouldn't say it's the worst, Downturn takes that title for me.

Fallen isn't too hard..I wouldn't full out rush on it though. The Marksman perk is useful when picking off guys camping in buildings.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: