Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-10-2011, 03:58 AM   #826
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Would be awesome to catch some of you guys on for some games.

Gamertag: WarroF1

I'll be on during my evening time tonight, so maybe I'll catch one or two of you online.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:10 AM   #827
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Lol we did real good. Maybe like five losses tops tonight? We fninished top 2 every time. Anyone who wants to play wit us send me a request. Tylerofwgkta

Looked it up we played 16 games. 13-3, first Kill Confirmed game we jumped in a match the team was getting smacked and was git wrapped a loss. The last match we lost our team was trash then they dashboard or left at the end. It was 3 of them in a party cuz they left simultaneously. One was 5-30. I have had some bad games but damn. If I ever do that bad break my balls and f*ck with me. Ha. We had some good comebacks too. Especially on Bootleg a map that can be tough for me on Dom. Dont know how we did it but we was even triple capping them. Crazy.

Quote:
ill play with u guys tomorrow hopefully, ya that shit was annoying gobb teammates were terrible at times

Yeah man, we kept getting paired with those blunt4life splitscreeners. Thats why I backed out before the match that one time. 1 game cool, 2 games ok whats going on, 3 games? EJECT! One dude K/D was .39. They were going 8-39 combined. I dont know what it is but we always got the crap players. So much air support put in the air I was like screw shooting it down. I dont mind playing with crap teammates one match but switch it up, dont pair the dudes with K/D over 1 on the same team then give us the low level sh!t players. Each loss it was like 2 or 3 vs 6.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #828
DatDudeD
In DUKE mode

DatDudeD has decent reputation

I may be adding a few of you guys. Me, GOBB and Kungfro play all the time. Been getting a lot more 4 bars recently and i am loving it, even though the lag is still inconsistent at times. seems like when you get a few bad deaths things seems to snowball.

we need to run a all ish lobby when we get some time...
DatDudeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:24 AM   #829
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Xbox live - Gray Goos3
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:43 AM   #830
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
Xbox live - Gray Goos3

I always wondered who Gray Goos3 was.

Now I know!
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #831
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Finally got me gold camo for the g36...I'm close to prestiging..

My xbox live runs out in a few days though. I'm pretty sure, I'll renew it, but I won't do it straight away..
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:37 AM   #832
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I always wondered who Gray Goos3 was.

Now I know!

I was thinking the same thing. There needs to be a better way of orginizing your friends list, mines starting to get a little out of control.

I've been using the Model a lot. It's inconsistent, but extremely satisfying to string together multiple kills, especially at range.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #833
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
ill play with u guys tomorrow hopefully, ya that shit was annoying gobb teammates were terrible at times

Hey dude drop a note that way I can have the party leader back out and pick you up. I think I caught you in one of the matches I was in yesterday. Atleast I think it was you.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #834
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Hey dude drop a note that way I can have the party leader back out and pick you up. I think I caught you in one of the matches I was in yesterday. Atleast I think it was you.

Yeah that was me. I was hoping I'd end up on your team since there were only 5 others in the party lol but i ended up opposite

I'll message you next time
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #835
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Few games, and I'll prestige..
Old 12-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #836
Kobe Jnr
Banned

And it's done..

I'm gonna miss the striker. Such a beast gun
Old 12-13-2011, 12:47 AM   #837
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJOpFCCnv0E

Lag Compensation...LMAO WTF?

And you want me to play this game?

Last edited by Bladers : 12-13-2011 at 12:49 AM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:49 AM   #838
Maniak
Siobhan Sharpe

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJOpFCCnv0E

Lag Compensation...LMAO WTF?

And you want me to play this game?
No, go away.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:10 AM   #839
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
No, go away.

I tried ur gosh damn game and posted a vid of it. u happy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6TYSDVbY4A

Last edited by Bladers : 12-13-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:34 AM   #840
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
I tried ur gosh damn game and posted a vid of it. u happy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6TYSDVbY4A
I see you've prestiged..can't hate it that much
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: