Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-21-2011, 01:13 AM   #856
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

there's a prestige token glitch. everyones doing it. you get unlimited tokens. I got like infinite double xp. youtube it. been out for a week now iw aint patchin it wdf.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:34 AM   #857
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
there's a prestige token glitch. everyones doing it. you get unlimited tokens. I got like infinite double xp. youtube it. been out for a week now iw aint patchin it wdf.
Lol you can get banned for that. Prestige tokens removed as well. Robert Bowling said it on twitter.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #858
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just tried Dropzone for the first time, instantly become one of my favourite game modes. Absolutely crazy, mayhem everywhere.

Not a huge amount of camping that I noticed in the 4-5 games I played because of the Dropzone moving quite frequently. Easy to rack up some huge scores in this game type, even when playing the objective.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:26 AM   #859
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Drop zone is fun, just no xp out of it.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:12 AM   #860
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Drop zone is fun, just no xp out of it.

You do get XP, but from what I've noticed only about a third of the score you finish up with (I don't know exactly, just going on what I've noticed). Considering the high amount of kills you can finish with, you can still get some decent XP, but no it isn't great.

Dropzone is a good game mode to level up guns though, and also to complete some challenges for some of the higher killstreaks you may not be able to get in other game modes as you'll likely get plenty of nice killstreaks in care packages here.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:18 PM   #861
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

An argument I came across on another board. The new DLC.

How the new DLC will be recieved...

xbox 360 COD Elite payers
xbox 360 COD Elite non payers
PS3 COD Elite payers
PS3 COD Elite non payers

Meaning if you are a 360 gamer who didnt get COD Elite premium? You'll still end up getting the new DLC before the PS3 COD Elite payer. Fair, unfair?

I think that would be totally f*cked up if you own a PS3, purchased COD Elite and have to wait until even after the 360 COD gamers who didnt buy Elite get the new DLC. I know over years xbox gets the DLC before PS3. I wonder if that changes with this COD Elite thing we got going on. Because they promoted and pushed "buy it, you'll get everything before non buyers!" yet here it is, one system is getting it before you yet they never purchased Elite.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:37 PM   #862
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

thats pretty dirty if they did it that way.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:33 AM   #863
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

I'm liking MW3, but BO still is better to me. The guns just look and sound better, and I still like the MP better than MW3's. Although Spec Ops kills Zombies.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 03:37 AM   #864
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
An argument I came across on another board. The new DLC.

How the new DLC will be recieved...

xbox 360 COD Elite payers
xbox 360 COD Elite non payers
PS3 COD Elite payers
PS3 COD Elite non payers

Meaning if you are a 360 gamer who didnt get COD Elite premium? You'll still end up getting the new DLC before the PS3 COD Elite payer. Fair, unfair?

I think that would be totally f*cked up if you own a PS3, purchased COD Elite and have to wait until even after the 360 COD gamers who didnt buy Elite get the new DLC. I know over years xbox gets the DLC before PS3. I wonder if that changes with this COD Elite thing we got going on. Because they promoted and pushed "buy it, you'll get everything before non buyers!" yet here it is, one system is getting it before you yet they never purchased Elite.

That's pretty messed up for the PS3 Elite payers.

I did actually buy CoD Elite and I'm a 360 user, so I'm happy I'll get most things first, but you would think it goes without saying that the PS3 guys will get it at least around a similar time. The ones who bought the full Elite package anyway.
Old 12-24-2011, 04:54 AM   #865
Draz
Like a Baoss.

just hit 10th prestige!
Old 12-24-2011, 06:01 AM   #866
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you serious? How long did it take you?
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 06:59 AM   #867
hammer2010
Good High School Starter

hammer2010 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
you serious? How long did it take you?

It took me 2 weeks.

Just kidding, I dunno what the f*ck you nerds are talking about.
hammer2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:22 AM   #868
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Everyone is using the ACR now. That gun can rack up the kills big time.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:56 AM   #869
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
Everyone is using the ACR now. That gun can rack up the kills big time.

Been there, done that. PP90 is my weapon of choice right now, with Rapid Fire. Absolutely in love with this setup.

Quote:
just hit 10th prestige!

Wow. Not knocking you or anything, but is all you do in your spare time is play MW3?

I'm Level 77 at the moment, at the rate of play I'm putting in right now, I reckon I'll prestige for the first time just after New Year.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:22 AM   #870
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Been there, done that. PP90 is my weapon of choice right now, with Rapid Fire. Absolutely in love with this setup.

I've been there done that with both the ACR and PP90....I have the latter in gold now finally. The only enjoyment I get out of this game is really experimenting with new weapons. It might get to the point where I start trolling people with the LMG's .
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: