Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-04-2011, 02:44 PM   #76
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Credit people if you copy paste, Gundress. Or just post the link so you don't clog up the whole thread.

Has anyone ever told you how clueless you are? You never look into anything. CoD Elite will include all the map packs for the year you get it. So if you're someone who buys map packs, this saves you money and gives you extra features.

First of all internet gangster, that post I made was a while back. Information on COD Elite was released when Hardened price tag/specialties were collected. DLC content downloaded during the 1 year free elite of Hardened will always and forever be yours and you aren't limited from using it, along with other shit. Stop being a ISH gangster Go take your 20k posts and flame someone else fhukn moron.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #77
Maniak
TJ Warren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
First of all internet gangster, that post I made was a while back. Information on COD Elite was released when Hardened price tag/specialties were collected. DLC content downloaded during the 1 year free elite of Hardened will always and forever be yours and you aren't limited from using it, along with other shit. Stop being a ISH gangster

None of that made sense, buddy.

Are you getting the hardened edition? I don't get why you brought that up, I thought we were discussing CoD Elite.

Not to mention, I feel flattered being both an internet gangster and an ISH gangster, but can you please come up with something more creative? I'm not trying to act tough or anything, because anyone who does is pathetic. I'm just trying to set you straight, because you're often wrong about most things.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #78
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
None of that made sense, buddy.

Are you getting the hardened edition? I don't get why you brought that up, I thought we were discussing CoD Elite.

Not to mention, I feel flattered being both an internet gangster and an ISH gangster, but can you please come up with something more creative? I'm not trying to act tough or anything, because anyone who does is pathetic. I'm just trying to set you straight, because you're often wrong about most things.

Wrong about what internet G?

Source: http://www.modernwarfare3forum.com/s...ead.php?t=9363

I'm pretty sure you know about the details, posting sources was just your way of being insecure for nothing, making a post about something you already know. But, I can't and wouldn't blame you for that. However, you should feel flattered being both an internet gangster and an ISH gangster. More creative? No, you are what you are nothing more tough guy. You came to me telling me I'm clueless? About what? Idiot? Clearly information on Hardened was released a few days ago. I'm sure your 20k post count, you got common knowledge to know I made that post a while back. You just decided to throw in irrelevant shit.

I don't even know if I'm getting Hardened anyways, it does have a lot to offer.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:05 PM   #79
Maniak
TJ Warren

Quote:
Wrong about what internet G?

Source: http://www.modernwarfare3forum.com/s...ead.php?t=9363

Wrong about how Elite is a total ripoff and only a PS3 player could afford it. Also, pretty much everything you've ever said about the ps3.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you know about the details, posting sources was just your way of being insecure for nothing, making a post about something you already know.

I'm trying to understand what you are saying here. I wanted you to post a source or just a link instead of spamming that page with a wall of text you just copy pasted. It inconvenienced me and got in the way.

Quote:
However, you should feel flattered being both an internet gangster and an ISH gangster. More creative? No, you are what you are nothing more tough guy.

I'm not trying to act tough. I don't know how else to word this.

Quote:
You came to me telling me I'm clueless? About what? Idiot? Clearly information on Hardened was released a few days ago.

Clueless about everything you say about the ps3, and how you constantly jump to conclusions. If you didn't want to look like an idiot, maybe you could have said

"As it stands, I do not find a point in buying elite. It seems like there is not enough features to it. Although the game doesn't come out for a few months. I think I pay enough already by paying for live, unlike a ps3 user."

Rather than

Quote:
Lol. **** that. PS3 users might have this more because they don't pay for live, XBL users do, you might see a limit of XBL players having this. I won't.

Quote:
I'm sure your 20k post count, you got common knowledge to know I made that post a while back. You just decided to throw in irrelevant shit.

You are literally babbling about nothing at this point.
Quote:
I don't even know if I'm getting Hardened anyways, it does have a lot to offer.

Thats nice.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #80
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Wrong about how Elite is a total ripoff and only a PS3 player could afford it. Also, pretty much everything you've ever said about the ps3.

I'm trying to understand what you are saying here. I wanted you to post a source or just a link instead of spamming that page with a wall of text you just copy pasted. It inconvenienced me and got in the way.

I'm not trying to act tough. I don't know how else to word this.

Clueless about everything you say about the ps3, and how you constantly jump to conclusions. If you didn't want to look like an idiot, maybe you could have said

"As it stands, I do not find a point in buying elite. It seems like there is not enough features to it. Although the game doesn't come out for a few months. I think I pay enough already by paying for live, unlike a ps3 user."

Rather than

You are literally babbling about nothing at this point.

Thats nice.

I'm the one blabbering about nothing? I don't care for the PS3. I can give two shits, in fact you shouldn't take a XBOX fan boy, held hostage for his comments made about the PS3, I wouldn't. Because I'm pretty sure there's more PS3 users here then XBOX. Posting a link to the source, gotcha. But really, if I posted information on the game, I'm pretty sure anyone can do it. There's a thread totally dedicated to this game itself, your being a goof because it was pretty long, understandable.

Information on Elite was pretty shit before the leak, compared to finding out how much it costed, the DLC abilities and ownership of everything afterwards. I'm pretty sure you directed calling me clueless about Hardened edition, I don't know wtf your talking about telling me about the PS3.

I see you can go on for another 20k posts, so I'll end it here and say, you've gangstered your way into nothing accomplished but a source and a link provided. Good job soldier.

Last edited by Draz : 09-04-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:18 PM   #81
Maniak
TJ Warren

Quote:
Has anyone ever told you how clueless you are? You never look into anything. CoD Elite will include all the map packs for the year you get it. So if you're someone who buys map packs, this saves you money and gives you extra features.

I never mentioned hardened edition until you brought it up.

Good talk, gangster.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #82
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
I never mentioned hardened edition until you brought it up.

Good talk, gangster.

That post was made weeks if not a month ago. Check your ammo before you try shooting gansgstarrrr
Old 09-04-2011, 03:27 PM   #83
Maniak
TJ Warren

Quote:
That post was made weeks if not a month ago. Check your ammo before you try shooting gansgstarrrr
Lets wait until now to point that out. Gangster, thats a smart idea.

What a waste of my time.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #84
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
Lets wait until now to point that out. Gangster, thats a smart idea.

What a waste of my time.

If you check all my posts I've informed you multiple times gangster. You drunk?
Old 09-04-2011, 03:38 PM   #85
Maniak
TJ Warren

Quote:
If you check all my posts I've informed you multiple times gangster. You drunk?
You could have just said "Dude, that post was months ago. Are you ****ing retarded?"

Instead you had to say more than that.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #86
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Quote:
You could have just said "Dude, that post was months ago. Are you ****ing retarded?"

Instead you had to say more than that.

I pointed it out but you kept going I'm like this ni99a
Old 09-04-2011, 03:56 PM   #87
Maniak
TJ Warren

Quote:
I pointed it out but you kept going I'm like this ni99a
You only needed 1 line, thats what I'm saying.

I feel like an idiot arguing over this. Sorry for derailing this thread.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #88
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Yeh, it's cool. I'm sorry to. Also, some leaks are just a sample, there's going to be new guns added, new killstreaks, etc.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #89
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Assault and Support strike packages. So you'll be able to check off killstreaks from both? Whereas past COD games you only had 1 set of killstreaks and you could check off 3? Kinda lost at the Support Strike one. Seems like alot of features and stuff even tho the game is MW2 part II. Way more things to unlock, aquire and so forth.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:42 PM   #90
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Some people think it's MW2 version 2 but that's because the design and layouts are identical. I liked MW2, and I love the visuals, the feel, I got no problem.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: