Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-29-2011, 03:52 PM   #886
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

[QUOTECame across two boosters in Kill Confirmed ][/quote]

whats a booster?
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #887
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
whats a booster?

People who exploit a game mode by ignoring the objective or purpose of playing just to level up quick by doing certain things to increase XP.

I havent seen a lobby of Kill Confirmed boosters to know what they do. But I've seen it done 2 ways. 1 a single player sets a tac insertions down and sits on it. He has no intention of running around killing, he is lookin to be killed so he can respawn and pick up his dog tags. You get alot of pts picking up your own dog tags after dying. That player does this tactic non stop the entire match and he could go super negative but had a high ass score. A second way is similar to what I explained except you and a friend are on opposite teams. you find an area, you set your tac insert and he kills you. You spawn pick up tags set tac insert and he kills you. This is a quicker method than the first but you could run into players who notice what you are doing and intervene.

Boosting is basically you dont like the grind of gaining XP to rank up, prestige rank up and prestige. So you boost to make it much faster.

People do it for XP, nukes/moabs you name it. Even K/D. A friend could play on a 2nd account (a dummy acct) and be on the opposite team. You two go find a corner to hold each others d!cks (mad homo, which is what they are) and one guys kills you non stop until the game ends. His K/D goes up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #888
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Damn, I'm so unlucky.
I always play with a couple of buddies from the States and Canada, and it always drops us in American rooms when playing through our parties. I always get dropped instantly, and the enemy always takes so much. Playing with such a disadvantage, but still like a 1.8 KDR, can't imagine how much higher my KDR would be if we would all be dropped in European rooms. My goodness the difference is immense.
Oh well, can't take such a big noob game seriously anyway, can't believe how pissed some people get at this.
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:21 AM   #889
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

game got completely boring doing gb is fun.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:29 AM   #890
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Loving the FAD. Just a shame you don't unlock it until level 78, and I plan on prestiging sooner rather than later.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:20 PM   #891
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool

add me if you wanna rinse some noobs!

PSN: luhemcee
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #892
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
Came across two boosters in Kill Confirmed . Thought people had got past this but obviously not. I still came out with a better score than the guy which is pretty funny. Joined one of their later lobbies and most of the lobby was boosting. Shit is sad.
yup and the developers don't do shit about it. just tells you how much Iw sucks. the dev team from black ops>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the ones from modern warfare games

Last edited by CelticBaller : 01-01-2012 at 05:56 PM.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #893
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
People who exploit a game mode by ignoring the objective or purpose of playing just to level up quick by doing certain things to increase XP.

Interesting. All those boosting techniques make sense, but who the hell has time for that?, like damn. I'd rather just play the game and have fun, plus I dont care to prestige either.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:09 PM   #894
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If anyone down to run add me up: dwyanewade3mvp
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #895
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
yup and the developers don't do shit about it. just tells you how much Iw sucks. the dev team from black ops>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the ones from modern warfare games

I put a lot of that on Activision. If the original IW staff had their way the COD series would look a lot different.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:24 AM   #896
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Goooosh how do u play this game?
I tried, i tried... Everyone camps!!!!

Can there be any more campers in a FCKING GAME? ITS A FCKING GAME!!!! Its over... I'm done. I can't even stand to look at it. IT gotta go. I'm gonna get rid of it like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaNZPH2QfPg
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:48 AM   #897
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladers
Goooosh how do u play this game?
I tried, i tried... Everyone camps!!!!

Can there be any more campers in a FCKING GAME? ITS A FCKING GAME!!!! Its over... I'm done. I can't even stand to look at it. IT gotta go. I'm gonna get rid of it like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaNZPH2QfPg

We know you tried idiot, apparently you're 2nd prestige.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #898
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/cod_mw3/news/call_of_duty_modern_warfare_3_dlc_begins_on_januar y_24.html

First 2 new maps out on 24th Jan for CoD Elite premium members on Xbox. PS3 players will get them 'at a later date'. Pretty raw deal for PS3 guys, but it's been like this for a while now.

Neither map looks that impressive to me, they don't look like they've broken the mould of how the maps have been put together for MW3.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #899
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't care about COD add on maps. All of their additional maps suck. Only a few of them seem to be worth it, one out of 4-5 usually. I'm not to serious about additional maps. They don't even look worth it, especially since their going to be dropping a lot of them, I bet their all half assed. They got their money already, all their doing now is trying to get other people who don't have Elite to purchase them, that's their only profit from now on.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:05 AM   #900
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/cod_mw3/news/call_of_duty_modern_warfare_3_dlc_begins_on_januar y_24.html

First 2 new maps out on 24th Jan for CoD Elite premium members on Xbox. PS3 players will get them 'at a later date'. Pretty raw deal for PS3 guys, but it's been like this for a while now.

Neither map looks that impressive to me, they don't look like they've broken the mould of how the maps have been put together for MW3.

I think it works out tho. I dont find it a raw deal only because ps3/pc premium buyers will recieve the content much earlier than non subscribers on 360, ps3 and pc. Unless I misread it seems the DLC for non buyers xbox will be in March. Thats a long wait. But I bet the ps3/pc premium guys get it Feb.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: