Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-14-2012, 01:10 PM   #931
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Just started playing this again. Drop Zone and Infected are actually pretty fun. NataliePortman3 on PS3 if anybody wants to play
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #932
Story Up
LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Story Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected posterStory Up is a pretty well-respected poster

Na, m w1 isn't as good as it was when I first played it, mw3 is wayy more fun to me.
Story Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #933
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
In a slump. Pissing me off. Prestige again..

Play another game, even if it's just for a short time. That's what I've started doing. I'm plagued with random slumps that I can't explain when playing CoD, and I get pissed too. I used to carry on and change my class after almost every death and just get more mad and play worse.

Now I just think, what's the point? Supposed to play for fun, it's a video game, my K/D dropping one or two points isn't going to affect my daily life. And this is coming from someone who used to be a big K/D whore. Play another game for a bit, maybe something a bit more relaxing or something less likely to make you want to break your controller.

Your form will return pretty quickly if you just don't play it for a few days. Form is temporary, class is permanent.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:26 AM   #934
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

infected is too easy if you wanna raise your stats, just stay alive and kill as many as you can, once you die you get the victory anyways.

and I'm not sure whos bright idea it was to have Infected striker vs Juggernaut on Dome. Plain stupid.

And did they add throwing knives or have they always been included?

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
i've only logged a few hours since I've been busy. I'm sitting at a 1.5 ratio for now until I get used to the maps. Game feels much different than black ops (black ops was too easy)

2.30 now

Last edited by talkingconch : 02-22-2012 at 12:30 AM.
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #935
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Sup guys, getting tired of the maps but still enjoy peeling heads back. Do I need to have elite to download the map packs? I am xbox btw.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #936
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

U don't need elite to download map pack
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #937
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
U don't need elite to download map pack

Where can I download it?, I checked the store thing, I didn't see any map packs, maybe I am tripping.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:45 AM   #938
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Lol People Who Still Play Cod
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #939
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
Where can I download it?, I checked the store thing, I didn't see any map packs, maybe I am tripping.

March 20th it drops. You're not tripping. Only COD Elite premium subscribers (people who paid) has recieved map pack content. It started with 2 maps in Jan, 1 in Feb and another this month (next week actually). Non Elite subscribers for xbox 360 get it March 20th. Non subscribers for PS3 get it later (think April, I'll look up date).

Quote:
We have good news for Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 users who did not purchase the Call of Duty Elite membership. The content that has been released for Elite members will be available to Xbox Live Gold members on March 20.

Content Collection #1 will include the Liberation, Piazza, Overwatch and Black Box maps for multiplayer, in addition two Spec Ops missions – Black Ice and Negotiator.

Black Box will first be available to Xbox 360 Elite members on March 13. The negotiator Spec Ops will take place in India where players will rescue hostages. In Black Ice players will infiltrate a diamond mine and attempt to plant a bomb to destroy the operations there.

PS3 and PC owners should see this Modern Warfare 3 DLC content in April.

Last edited by GOBB : 03-08-2012 at 10:00 AM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #940
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I haven't been able to get into MW3, just find myself getting frustrated playing it. Still enjoying black ops, and I'll pop in COD4 every now and then.

Saw Blam put a new vid in his file share, 138-17 on domination. How the hell do you do that.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:46 PM   #941
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

Quote:
March 20th it drops. You're not tripping. Only COD Elite premium subscribers (people who paid) has recieved map pack content. It started with 2 maps in Jan, 1 in Feb and another this month (next week actually). Non Elite subscribers for xbox 360 get it March 20th. Non subscribers for PS3 get it later (think April, I'll look up date).

Thanks bro. Much appreciated.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:35 AM   #942
OneBadUsername
F*CK A TITLE

OneBadUsername has an OK reputation so far

I hate this shit so much. I get fcked by the lag compensation every time. I try fckin with people but it's still not fun. Long story short, this game blows weiner.
OneBadUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:41 AM   #943
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Need new maps. I'll probably get them. I use the pp heaps. Love that gun.

So stupid that the elite members got the maps ages ago. Why cant they release it for everyone at the same time. Haven't played for a few days though.

And all I play is kill confirmed. Only use to play team deathmatch. I am a team player and always go for the tags, why cant my team do the same, they kill someone, and then run the other way, when the tag is so close to them.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #944
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

U don't play domination? I personally think it's the best match type.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #945
Kobe Jnr
Banned

Kobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKobe Jnr is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Negative. Been on kill confirmed for a while. Past cods, I use to play a lot of HQ. But I can around 3000+ each match for kill confirmed.
Kobe Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: