Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #961
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
We need to get some ISH'ers running through some noobs sometime. Not played with any of you guys since Black Ops. Timezones suck though, only caught GOBB and DatDudeD on a couple of times.

What time are you on? Not your time, our time.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #962
code green
Boston Tank Party

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Anybody here play it on the PS3?

PSNID is jhajj3. I'll probably be on a considerable amount this weekend for the double XP.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:51 AM   #963
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What time are you on? Not your time, our time.

I'm not sure which American timezone I should be looking at.

It's currently 7:51am here in the UK as I post this. On a day when I'm completely free? I can play from 9:00am until maybe midnight UK time. So the chances of catching one of you guys in is likely only to happen later on for me.

I did see you on last night, but as I only had time for 2-3 games I didn't bother asking/sending out an invite.

I've changed my XBL name to WarroF1, used to be Bunny2223....

Last edited by ukballer : 06-16-2012 at 02:56 AM.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:45 AM   #964
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Meh, find myself playing BO more than MW3 now. Just have come to appreciate it more, and prefer the IW 3 mechanics over the IW 4 one.

And MW3 taking away dolphin dive is just wrong.....that's my shit for securing areas in domination
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 06:44 AM   #965
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I'm not sure which American timezone I should be looking at.

It's currently 7:51am here in the UK as I post this. On a day when I'm completely free? I can play from 9:00am until maybe midnight UK time. So the chances of catching one of you guys in is likely only to happen later on for me.

I did see you on last night, but as I only had time for 2-3 games I didn't bother asking/sending out an invite.

I've changed my XBL name to WarroF1, used to be Bunny2223....

Gotcha, you're 5hrs ahead of me. Checking out the time that is shown when you posted vs the time you said it was.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #966
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Zombie bump.

Looked through a dozen pages in this thread, hoping to find someone who made a similar class to one of mine when I played a bit over the summer. None at all.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: