Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-04-2011, 04:49 PM   #91
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Modern Warfare 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Some people think it's MW2 version 2 but that's because the design and layouts are identical. I liked MW2, and I love the visuals, the feel, I got no problem.

It is MW2 Really nothing different with it.

You being a MW2 fanboy, shouldnt get upset at the statements that will be made until it drops.

I just hope the balanced in gun fights werent lost.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #92
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well there's some reviews of people who played the game, they said it's more gun on gun action then there are killstreaks. They said this game is the closest to COD4, but that's just word.

Stopping power will be built in naturally. So it'll be as fast to kill someone.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #93
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

brushing up on my MW2 skills. Rusty to say the least.
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:28 AM   #94
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Been on an tear on MW2 the last few days. I don't get how I can go from getting pretty much +2.0 k/d games every time on MW2 (overall 1.31, took me a while to get good), compared to Black Ops where my overall k/d is something pitiful like 1.04.

Oh well, I'm anticipating that my form in MW2 will transfer to MW3! I hoped the same from MW2 to Black Ops, but they play very differently. Guess I'm just more suited to MW2.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #95
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Been a Barrett hardscoping god lately.
Nets fan 93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:32 AM   #96
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Stickied.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #97
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

I've been on a COD 4 binge lately. I just enjoy it so much more, especially on Hardcore TDM, because the maps flow so smoothly. On top of that, I feel like the game requires you to be much more tactically aware rather than relying on killstreaks or perks.

I worry that MW3's maps will take too much from Black Ops and MW2 than from COD 4. Black Ops maps never appealed to me and I don't find them as memorable as COD4's or even MW2's. But the more I see some of these multiplayer maps, I'm getting a weird feeling that they're more influenced by Black Ops than by anything else...most likely on the basis that Black Ops sold the most copies in video game history.

That's a downward slope trend and I don't like that feeling. So, here's to MW3 proving me wrong. Otherwise, I really will leave MW3 to collect dust in place of BF3.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #98
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You guys check out the latest videos of the multiplayer gameplay?
Old 09-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #99
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah. I'm not super excited for it because of 2k12, not to mentioned I'm preoccupied with Starcraft 2, Minecraft(once 1.8 comes out), and school.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:49 PM   #100
LOGoods7
I hit open layups

LOGoods7 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You guys check out the latest videos of the multiplayer gameplay?

Which ones?
LOGoods7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:50 PM   #101
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Probably the ones from tejbz and Nuck Fuggets(youtube commentators who had media passes).
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #102
BlackJoker23
Local High School Star

BlackJoker23 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
I've been on a COD 4 binge lately. I just enjoy it so much more, especially on Hardcore TDM, because the maps flow so smoothly. On top of that, I feel like the game requires you to be much more tactically aware rather than relying on killstreaks or perks.

I worry that MW3's maps will take too much from Black Ops and MW2 than from COD 4. Black Ops maps never appealed to me and I don't find them as memorable as COD4's or even MW2's. But the more I see some of these multiplayer maps, I'm getting a weird feeling that they're more influenced by Black Ops than by anything else...most likely on the basis that Black Ops sold the most copies in video game history.

That's a downward slope trend and I don't like that feeling. So, here's to MW3 proving me wrong. Otherwise, I really will leave MW3 to collect dust in place of BF3.
i saw some of the new gameplay vids. they look like a combo of mw2 and black ops.
BlackJoker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 09:42 PM   #103
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Hopefully this game won't be as shitty as Black Ops was.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:52 AM   #104
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGoods7
Which ones?

Ones where the guy used the SCAR playing CTF, another was using the ACR (not sure game mode he was picking up dog tags after kills) and last sniper/shotgun video.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:15 AM   #105
MAC system
Serious playground baller

MAC system has an OK reputation so far

PS3...lol. I like competitive first person shooter multi player thank you.
MAC system is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: