Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-14-2011, 02:00 AM   #16
Kobe24Clutch
Banned

Kobe24Clutch has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So Shannon Brown banged Gasol's girl...

This shit too funny.
Kobe24Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:02 AM   #17
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So that's why Shannon Brown is unsure whether or not he will pick up his option for the team...

But the bigger story is....what if Vanessa is steppin out on Kobe?

Shit will get sooo serious
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:02 AM   #18
Kobe24Clutch
Banned

Shannon Brown = Poor Man's Chris Brown
Old 05-14-2011, 02:03 AM   #19
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who is this Pau Gasol guy? Is that Marc's older brother?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:04 AM   #20
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Who is this Pau Gasol guy? Is that Marc's older brother?

Close; Marc's older sister.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:04 AM   #21
HB40TheNextStar
More like Matt Boner

HB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected poster

Gonna need pics of Gasol's girl.
HB40TheNextStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:05 AM   #22
Harion
Banned

Harion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryHarion posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Hell, Kobe was going through his rape trial during the season/playoffs, facing potential jail time and other things and he was still going out there dropping 40 point games.

Yet Gasol is excused for playing like absolute shit because his girlfriend is a slut? You're better than that, Pau.
unlike Gasol, Kobe was the man-slut. Vannessa was in Gasol's shoes. Also, Kobe enjoyed the rape.
Harion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:05 AM   #23
Kobe24Clutch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Close; Marc's older sister.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:06 AM   #24
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB40TheNextStar
Gonna need pics of Gasol's girl.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:11 AM   #25
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

I think Gasol's girl is a Cuban supermodel or some sh**. All I know is... Gasol is mentally tough enough to handle this sh** obviously. He seems like one of those hopeless romantic type dudes . Kobe made a white chicks as* bleed in a hotel and was the one doing the banging. A bit different!

Whoever watches this hilarious clip.. I promise you will laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Szayrye3fc

It's Chappelle's skit about Kobe. 1 and a half minute long.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:11 AM   #26
LMFAO
Serious playground baller

LMFAO has decent reputationLMFAO has decent reputation

six feet of pure BS and excuses to cover a sweep from a team that was superior but for some dumb ass reason Laker nut lickers think were inferior but somehow lucky to win the four straight.
LMFAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:12 AM   #27
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Am I the only one that thinks Vanessa > Gasol's chick (I think her name is Sylvia)

Does anyone know what the white girl Kobe "raped" looks like either?
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:14 AM   #28
Kobe24Clutch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Am I the only one that thinks Vanessa > Gasol's chick (I think her name is Sylvia)

Vanessa >>>> Gasol's Chick
Old 05-14-2011, 02:14 AM   #29
whoartthou
National High School Star

whoartthou has not been impressing people

Quote:

gasols girl is >>>>>>> kobes girl, and it is not even close
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:14 AM   #30
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

I actually went to HS with Vanessa. She was a real bit**. I think Gasol's chick is more wholesome looking. Vanessa looks like a Chola. Kobe's white platter on the side was pretty beat though dude.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: