Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-14-2011, 02:24 AM   #46
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So Shannon Brown banged Gasol's girl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Damn, if I were Ray, I think I'd be more fearful than depressed in that situation. Ray's mom is basically Ray with hair, Ray was probably just thinking that he was next on Delonte's bucket list.

so true
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:24 AM   #47
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

is this legit or wat
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:24 AM   #48
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
Damn, if I were Ray, I think I'd be more fearful than depressed in that situation. Ray's mom is basically Ray with hair, Ray was probably just thinking that he was next on Delonte's bucket list.

You should of seen Ray's face when he noticed in Delonte's locker there was a picture of Jesus Shuttlesworth and a tube of KY Jelly right beside it.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:25 AM   #49
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

More drama than One Tree Hill over here.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:25 AM   #50
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Right?

I saw the opening for that joke so I had to. Unfortunately it failed
Old 05-14-2011, 02:25 AM   #51
whoartthou
National High School Star

whoartthou has not been impressing people

Quote:
Dude Marko Jaric... who now plays Euroball last I checked (Played for Clippers and Wolves as starting PG) is married to fu**ing Adriana Lima... Victoria Secret's top model pretty much. He definitely wins the hottest wife of any pro athlete award.

yes i know who adriana lima is.

Good catch, and she seems to have a lovely personality (in that foreign way)
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:26 AM   #52
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou
yes i know who adriana lima is.

Good catch, and she seems to have a lovely personality (in that foreign way)

Sorry.. wasn't trying to talk down but she's not a popular actress or something so I know it will go over some people's heads. I agree she seems awesome. Her green eyes get me man.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 02:26 AM   #53
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
seriously though, why the **** would you marry anyone if you are a superstar athlete?

Why not just **** all the hottest ******* in the world.... and then get married?

we think just alike. I would pretty much do that if I were an athlete of Kobe's status and wealth
Old 05-14-2011, 02:27 AM   #54
whoartthou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
we think just alike. I would pretty much do that if I were an athlete of Kobe's status and wealth

the question is... which athletes do this? Wade?
Old 05-14-2011, 02:37 AM   #55
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
the question is... which athletes do this? Wade?

Wade
Shaq
Rodman (In his prime)

A few others but I ain't gonna say any names in black text
Old 05-14-2011, 02:43 AM   #56
whoartthou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Wade
Shaq
Rodman (In his prime)

A few others but I ain't gonna say any names in black text

What about athletes from any sport?

marat safin from tennis comes to mind
Old 05-14-2011, 02:46 AM   #57
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
What about athletes from any sport?

marat safin from tennis comes to mind

Well I heard Mike Vick gave a chick herpes

This was YEARS ago though
Old 05-14-2011, 02:55 AM   #58
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
is this legit or wat
No.
Quote:
Dude Marko Jaric... who now plays Euroball last I checked (Played for Clippers and Wolves as starting PG) is married to fu**ing Adriana Lima... Victoria Secret's top model pretty much. He definitely wins the hottest wife of any pro athlete award.
Yes.
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:03 AM   #59
midatlantic09
Local High School Star

midatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected postermidatlantic09 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarberSchool
Lol @ Shannon Brown ever pulling an intelligent classy broad. Dude might pull the top tier hoodrats, but he barely speaks English and it's his first language. Sylvia is already worth millions before she met Pau, and she's from the nice side of Barcelona.

You're pretty naive if you don't think non-hoodrats find Shannon Brown attractive. The fact that he's not well spoken has nothing to do with them finding him sexually attractive and wanting to jump his bones for a night or two. Sure, he might not be able to keep an attractive and intelligent woman interested in the long term, but when it comes to having a short fling, that's a different story.
midatlantic09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:06 AM   #60
Jotaro Durant
Banned

Jotaro Durant has no real reputation yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl6PCZ7FkkA
Jotaro Durant is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: