Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-15-2011, 12:13 AM   #31
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Derrick Rose deserves god like status if Bulls beat the Heat to reach finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Name names. Your memory is so great that you can recall what was said. But when it comes to revealing who said them you go blank? Doesnt add up. Too many people on here lump everyone with an opinion that a fanbase doesnt even buy into. For example a Bulls fans like STRAIGHTOUTTACHICAGO made a thread claiming Taj Gibson > Boozer. There is a thread I can easily link you or anyone too to also uncover expose other Bulls fans who agreed with the threadstarter. Buit you dont see me roaming the forums saying...

@bulls fans thinkin taj gibson >>>> boozer

"who said that gobb?"

bulls fans duh.

So you either pull peoples files or accept the fact you been trolled. Another Miami Heat fans makes a living posting here doing what you just did. His name is HumanError.
Well, I know you won't find me in there co-signing some nonsense like that.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:39 AM   #32
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board
Default Re: Derrick Rose deserves god like status if Bulls beat the Heat to reach finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4l93...layer_embedded

Are you still laughing you fugazi as$ bandwagoner?
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:42 AM   #33
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

That's Rose (the poster) that was saying Taj>Boozer and I shut that shit down really quick.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:52 AM   #34
whoartthou
National High School Star

whoartthou has not been impressing people

if drose leads his team over the heat. i will be very very surprised. VERY surprised

Not saying he is a bad player... but he will be going against the 2 best players in the L
whoartthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:05 AM   #35
ReturnofJPR

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoartthou
if drose leads his team over the heat. i will be very very surprised. VERY surprised

Not saying he is a bad player... but he will be going against the 2 best players in the L

I won't be. Did you hear that Derrick Rose won the MVP?

D-Rose is the best player in NBA history at his age. Wilt, MJ, Magic, Bird, Shaq...nobody can touch D-Rose at 22.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:06 AM   #36
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR

D-Rose is the best player in NBA history at his age. Wilt, MJ, Magic, Bird, Shaq...nobody can touch D-Rose at 22.

Did you hear LeBron is a two-time MVP? I guess that means he is twice as good Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its funny cause LeBron really is twice as good as Rosey
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:46 AM   #37
ReturnofJPR

That's a good joke. Bron is so good that he had to abandon ship to ride Chicago-born Wade's coattails. Bron is so mentally fragile, and just generally stupid, that he will be a broke as$ ni99a sooner than later. He doesn't understand the game. He just relies on athletic ability and his legs have a ton of miles on them. He's going to crash hard once he's on the other side of 30. LeBrick is a running joke in the circles of the greatest ever...Bron admitted to the world that he is a b!tch and can't win anything.

Rose is miles ahead of Bron, especially considering how young, youthful, and new Derrick Rose is.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:49 AM   #38
emaugust
I airball my layups

emaugust has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Did you hear LeBron is a two-time MVP? I guess that means he is twice as good Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its funny cause LeBron really is twice as good as Rosey

I feel like you, you know, missed the point. How many MVP's LeBron have at 22? Oh yeah? Nice.
emaugust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:51 AM   #39
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR

this
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:35 AM   #40
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Magic was better at 20 let's not get crazy.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:40 AM   #41
Nobler
The Noble

Nobler has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

JPR is a moron not even worth responding to mane
Nobler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:03 AM   #42
DRose.IS.da.MAN
Local High School Star

DRose.IS.da.MAN has an OK reputation so far

D-Rose is the best player in NBA history at his age. Wilt, MJ, Magic, Bird, Shaq...nobody can touch D-Rose at 22

^ I agree.

And for you guys that are saying DRose is not top 5 player this season, you guys are either haters or are stupld.

And Rose>Wade this season.

All you Bulls fans that disagree with all the above
DRose.IS.da.MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:29 AM   #43
DRose1899
Banned

DRose1899 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Ignore those moron
DRose1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:03 AM   #44
NBAller
Good High School Starter

NBAller has an OK reputation so far

No, he shouldn't. He should just be congratulated more than the rest of his team.
NBAller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:12 AM   #45
gilalizard
National High School Star

gilalizard is starting to rub some people the wrong way

gotta agree

Miami is super-stacked and gets tons of help from the refs. The top two players in the league and another top 10-15 on any given night. They've just got it real easy. Not admirable or worthy of respect really, but it's going to be real tough for anyone to overcome that.
gilalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: