Obviously, as we all know, things didnt go well for the Heat in Game 1. So what do they have to do to win Game 2? These are my keys to Game 2-
1. Play Ilgauskus and Haslem more and Anthony and Magloire less. The mutilation on the boards must stop, so Ilgauskus and Haslem must get on their game and rebound the hell out of that ball. I felt Magloire brought nothing to the team, I dont even know why he played. Anthony did well, but was on for too long and was invisible on the boards at times. If Haslem is healthy, he will do. Rust isnt a problem, hitting shots isnt what hes needed for. Just rebounds. Please.
2. In a close game/losing situation, play Bibby. Chalmers was kinda stagnant offensively and turns th e ball over too much. Bibby is experienced and can take his own shots if necesssary.
3. Big 3 turn up...TOGETHER. 1 out of 3 isnt enough. They need to get their game together or its series over. There was no excuse for what was happening. Lebrons faster than Deng, stronger than Deng, a better shooter than Deng, better at driving than Deng, better passer than Deng, better rebounder than Deng and overall just a hell of a lot better than Deng. So how the hell does Deng murder him on the stats sheet? Wade played crappy too.
4. Let Rose shoot. I have a feeling now that after his recent jump shooting escapades, the Heat defense might make hte mistake of getting tighter to him, giving him space to drive. Dont. His shooting will die out. His above rim finishes wont.
5. Understand you are superior, but not so superior they cant beat you. At first the Heat seemed to think they were too good for the Bulls. And who can blame them after they slapped aside the reigning east champs and the Bulls struggled against the Hawks. But hopefully for game 2, the Heat realise that theres no need to worry, because they are better. But not to get cocky and let the Bulls take the game.
Game 2 is a really big one, so make us Heat fans proud. We cant be arrogant if you lose. And we're nothing without our arrogance. GO HEAT