Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #16
spursrule
Decent playground baller

spursrule is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Phoenix Suns president Rick Welts admits he is gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
1. Gay marriage is an oxymoron.
2. Science is 100% people are born different races, science has not categorically proven people are born gay. Except for gay scientists and their own studies.

I just don't care why people are gay. Don't care. Sure, it makes more sense for perpetuation of the species for heterosexuality, but, it just doesn't matter. I find that guys who hate homosexuality tend to be insecure about themselves.
spursrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #17
FourthTenor
Banned

FourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
No they aren't. Not gay people. That's like saying well EVERYBODY is allowed to vote, just as long as you are born white (when minorities were not allowed to vote).

Um, yes, everyone in this country is permitted to enter into a legal marital contract.

Do you have any idea how many gay men have been married for years and years? In fact for a long time, MOST gay men ended up being married and having children.

Think about what you are saying. You are incorrect. EVERYONE is allowed to enter into marriage in this country. Do not twist the argument.

Last edited by FourthTenor : 05-15-2011 at 10:15 PM.
FourthTenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:16 PM   #18
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Morris
Lmao. What?! Wow. I don't even know how to respond to that.

Lol I'm saying you wouldn't really say the N word to a bunch of white people because it's not a slur meant for them...and I doubt (most) of them would get offended although some would I assume.

Also, if you make a joke, some people may find it funny and some may not
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #19
LBJ4MVP23
Decent playground baller

LBJ4MVP23 has no real reputation yet.

I love the idiots who think its a choice.

What person would choose to be into dudes? What woman would choose to be into guys as well? Guys are horrible, but im glad my girlfriend digs me.

No one chose to be gay and no one chose to be straight. When I was born there was no one with a clipboard asking, "***** or vag?" Ill take vag, thanks. I can't help it that guys don't turn me on, and gay people can't help that that the same sex turns them on.

No one, and I mean no one, wants to be ridiculed. No one wants to be afraid to enjoy life with their partner or worry about getting beat up/killed for kissing someone in public.
LBJ4MVP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:28 PM   #20
Zach Morris
Relax...just relax

Zach Morris has decent reputation

Oh.

I assume [no, I didn't ready the Tearms and Conditions/Rules] racist comments are not tolerated, so I figured neither would other forms of --- ehh, forget it.

While I also assumed [obviously with no basis] that this message board has more Black users than other races, I'm sure a few slurs could be found for the other races. Not that I'm racist. I see what you're saying though. smh

Bleh. I'm rambling. I just thought this was interesting.
Zach Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:29 PM   #21
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourthTenor
Um, yes, everyone in this country is permitted to enter into a legal marital contract.

Do you have any idea how many gay men have been married for years and years? In fact for a long time, MOST gay men ended up being married and having children.

Think about what you are saying. You are incorrect. EVERYONE is allowed to enter into marriage in this country. Do not twist the argument.

No, they really aren't. You're missing my point. I understand that EVERYBODY is allowed to enter into a STRAIGHT marriage contract, but that's against many of their wills. So a gay man being married is no different from the black men who would try to make themselves white (Homer Plessy is a perfect example of a man who smacked that right in the face (proving it can be done but showing that it's not right)). They aren't allowed to marry the way they would like to.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 10:33 PM   #22
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
I believe I was born straight like everyone else.
I also believe some people are born with some traits that when combined with particular environments can foster homosexuality.

*waits for animals are gay argument*

Your second point proves it's not a choice.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #23
spursrule
Decent playground baller

spursrule is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ4MVP23
I love the idiots who think its a choice.

What person would choose to be into dudes? What woman would choose to be into guys as well? Guys are horrible, but im glad my girlfriend digs me.

No one chose to be gay and no one chose to be straight. When I was born there was no one with a clipboard asking, "***** or vag?" Ill take vag, thanks. I can't help it that guys don't turn me on, and gay people can't help that that the same sex turns them on.

No one, and I mean no one, wants to be ridiculed. No one wants to be afraid to enjoy life with their partner or worry about getting beat up/killed for kissing someone in public.
true, well, said.
spursrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:33 PM   #24
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
being gay is just a new trend by people bored of life who werent loved enough by their fathers.

A new trend that has been reconized for thousands of years. Dating back to before the ancient Greeks?
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #25
DWade06
Banned

DWade06 has an OK reputation so far

He likes Nash and his chest hair
DWade06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:39 PM   #26
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This news is just faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:41 PM   #27
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I believe I was born straight like everyone else.
I also believe some people are born with some traits that when combined with particular environments can foster homosexuality.

*waits for animals are gay argument*

You mean this one? The one where homosexual and bisexual behavior in animals has been observed in 1,500 species and well documented in 500? The argument that notes

Quote:
homosexuality has been reported for all great apes (a group which includes humans), as well as a number of other primate species
?

Well here you go.
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:43 PM   #28
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

http://www.mercatornet.com/articles/...hink_straight/
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:46 PM   #29
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
dont you have some dude's **** to choke on you whiny ******?

Gayness isnt genetical, it's a choice made by immature people who werent loved by their father and want to reunite with him getting ****ed in the ass by other men.

Want to be gay? then deal with other people reactions. Nobody forced you to tell everyone you enjoy other men cocks in your anus and mouth.

Damn dude...you seem really wound up about this. Your post is so full of gay...gay everything. **** sex. Oral sex. Yeah...it's all there.

I think right now I am afraid to really push you on this issue. You seem like the type of self-hating person that will go out and hurt somebody else to make yourself feel better.

I am going to let you "win" on this one. Take care man.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:54 PM   #30
solar.hands
not a sig

solar.hands has not been impressing people

it takes balls to admit it. esp if youre a team president or something.
solar.hands is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: