Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #16
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation
Default Re: could bulls get JRich or Crawford with MLE this off-season?

I would much rather have J-Rich than Crawford.
Kellogs4toniee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:02 PM   #17
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you won't get jamal for the mle
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:17 PM   #18
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

please take jrich from us, dude is garbage
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:15 PM   #19
joe
College superstar

joe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputationjoe has a terrific reputation

I feel Jrich is pretty overrated. For the MLE, take it in a heart beat. But for more than that, no no no.

He would be GREAT on the Bulls though. Playing with Rose.

JRich is basically a glorified spot up shooter.

He can't create off the dribble.
Isn't a skilled passer.
Etc, etc.

But he is a great team chemistry guy. And when he's playing with a great PG, he can be DEADLY.

But you can find great shooters for cheaper than the MLE.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #20
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Kellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputationKellogs4toniee has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I feel Jrich is pretty overrated. For the MLE, take it in a heart beat. But for more than that, no no no.

He would be GREAT on the Bulls though. Playing with Rose.

JRich is basically a glorified spot up shooter.

He can't create off the dribble.
Isn't a skilled passer.
Etc, etc.

But he is a great team chemistry guy. And when he's playing with a great PG, he can be DEADLY.

But you can find great shooters for cheaper than the MLE.

He can still create off the dribble, it's just at this point in his career, he works best getting fed the ball for a shot rather than creating his own shot. Glorified spot up shooter is a little dis-respectful IMO, considering he did average 21/5/3 in 4 year span and is arguably one of the greatest dunkers of his generation.

Him and Rose would be sick. Even a little more than the MLE, I think the Bulls should go for it if they had the chance.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:01 PM   #21
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
He can still create off the dribble, it's just at this point in his career, he works best getting fed the ball for a shot rather than creating his own shot. Glorified spot up shooter is a little dis-respectful IMO, considering he did average 21/5/3 in 4 year span and is arguably one of the greatest dunkers of his generation.

Him and Rose would be sick. Even a little more than the MLE, I think the Bulls should go for it if they had the chance.

No he can't create off the dribble. He is a horrid defender. He is a shell of his former self. I would welcome him on the Bulls with open arms as a Magic fan.

Glorified spot up shooter is a great term for him. He can't do anything else.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:17 PM   #22
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
No he can't create off the dribble. He is a horrid defender. He is a shell of his former self. I would welcome him on the Bulls with open arms as a Magic fan.

I've seen him post up other 2-guards plenty of times down in the post to create his own shot. He still has an above-average first step. You can blame that Orlando system for the type of player that he was forced to become. Don't let the J-Rich of Orlando blind you to the type of player that he is still capable of. On the Bulls, J-Rich would be deadly as either a starter or a bench. The defensive deficiencies can easily be buffered given our coach and defensive schemes. (See Boozer)
Old 05-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #23
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
I've seen him post up other 2-guards plenty of times down in the post to create his own shot. He still has an above-average first step. You can blame that Orlando system for the type of player that he was forced to become. Don't let the J-Rich of Orlando blind you to the type of player that he is still capable of. On the Bulls, J-Rich would be deadly as either a starter or a bench. The defensive deficiencies can easily be buffered given our coach and defensive schemes. (See Boozer)

So is posting up now considered creating off the dribble? Thats news to me. Dwight Howard can take people off the dribble all day huh?

And how does that above average first step help him exactly? He is a bad dribbler and has trouble finishing around the rim now a days. It means nothing if you can't do anything with that initial burst.

And while obviously the Orlando system did not accentuate his strengths, it still does not take away from all his obvious flaws. These flaws were on full display in Phoenix as well, just not as pronounced because he had Steve Nash feeding him the ball.

Chicago can do much better than J-Rich.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:42 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If J-Rich signs with Chicago he is not coming off the bench. And at this point in his career he is not lookin to create scoring for himself off the dribble. He prefers to camp around the arc and shoot. But he's pretty good at that, better than anyone the Bulls have plugged in at SG. One of his issues is his defense.

Bulls should try to land a SG who can create offense for himself and handle the rock. Jamal Crawford can do that but too many negatives come with a player like him. OJ Mayo, James Harden types are what the Bulls could benefit from. Aaron Afflalo is a solid piece but unless you wanna part with Taj Gibson then chances of him being a Bull are slim to none.

Last edited by GOBB : 05-16-2011 at 02:45 PM.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:44 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So is posting up now considered creating off the dribble? Thats news to me. Dwight Howard can take people off the dribble all day huh?

And how does that above average first step help him exactly? He is a bad dribbler and has trouble finishing around the rim now a days. It means nothing if you can't do anything with that initial burst.

And while obviously the Orlando system did not accentuate his strengths, it still does not take away from all his obvious flaws. These flaws were on full display in Phoenix as well, just not as pronounced because he had Steve Nash feeding him the ball.

Agreed
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:49 PM   #26
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB40TheNextStar
I thought AA was almost traded to Chicago before the deadline? I don't remember what the proposed trade was. I think Denver asked for too much.
No that was JR Smith.

No way Denver lets Afflalo go. Lawson, Afflalo, Gallo and possibly Nene is their core.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #27
Kellogs4toniee
Bulls 4 Life

Quote:

Obviously your opinion of J-Rich is different from mine. The J-Rich I saw at Phoenix would be an enormous asset to Rose and this Bulls team.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #28
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

lol if you're a magic fan i'm not surprised you feel this way about J-Rich
everybody on that team is forced into that role upon arrival
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:11 PM   #29
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koop1
lol if you're a magic fan i'm not surprised you feel this way about J-Rich
everybody on that team is forced into that role upon arrival

What was inaccurate about my post? J-Rich is a poor defending, glorified spot-up shooter at this point in his career. He was that same player in Phoenix as well. Me being a Magic fan doesn't make that any less-true.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:18 PM   #30
jb220
Heat baby #yolo

jb220 has an OK reputation so far

Only way you're getting AA is for Taj.
jb220 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: