Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-17-2006, 11:31 PM   #16
Hot Shot Rox
Decent playground baller

Hot Shot Rox has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
I remember awhile back Tyson Chandler saying that Yao talks more **** but gets away with it cause everyone thinks he's a nice guy.

I remember that, and Yao told Tyson, "I'm going to make you swallow your mouth piece."
Hot Shot Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 11:37 PM   #17
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Yao finally grew a pair. No wonder he's dominating.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 11:45 PM   #18
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Shot Rox
I remember that, and Yao told Tyson, "I'm going to make you swallow your mouth piece."

OMFG!!! i think i just skeeeted. mvp!!
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 11:47 PM   #19
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I remember when he dunked on Theo and stared him down. lol his first NBA T
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 11:52 PM   #20
Hot Shot Rox
Decent playground baller

Hot Shot Rox has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
I remember when he dunked on Theo and stared him down. lol his first NBA T

Oh yeah that dunk was nasty, and the stare down was scary. I got it right here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IebhPrKQGzs
Hot Shot Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:14 AM   #21
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

I want to bring everybody's attention to Mutumbo's face in that slow-mo. Absolutely priceless
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:21 AM   #22
Mayweather
I brick open layups

Mayweather has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
I want to bring everybody's attention to Mutumbo's face in that slow-mo. Absolutely priceless

agree...
Mayweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:27 AM   #23
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Personally it's not 100% clear what he said, but he was definitely directing something in the Clippers' direction and I'm sure it wasn't dinner plans.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:39 AM   #24
bill
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bill has an OK reputation so far

funny stuff... and good for Yao.
bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:51 AM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
Personally it's not 100% clear what he said, but he was definitely directing something in the Clippers' direction and I'm sure it wasn't dinner plans.

What are you retarded? Its clear as day what he said.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:54 AM   #26
joe lucky
Decent playground baller

joe lucky has an OK reputation so far

yeah can you blame him? Dude got no respect coming in the league (still doesn't ) and he has the skills and tools to dominate most teams on a nightly basis. Go ahead Yao Ming "mei you ren jideshang wo!"
joe lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:40 PM   #27
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What are you retarded? Its clear as day what he said.

We all get the gist of what he's saying, and after watching it several times my best guess is that he says "Try to f*ckin stop it", but if it were clear as day there wouldn't have been a drawn out discussion about it when it was originally posted on clutchfans. Not being 100% certain what he said doesn't make me a retard.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I went ahead and conducted a poll regarding that "big butt" issue we discussed a few days ago. I don't know what your definition of "a lot of people" is, but I'd say 82% of 120+ probably qualifies. I used the exact ass picture from here and it was on a basketball board with a lot more users than this one. It got 1,200+ views in roughly 16 hours, in the off topic section (compare that to the average thread in the ISH lounge). Somehow you'll find something flawed with the whole thing though, I'm sure. Bottom line (no pun intended) is you were wrong.

Last edited by ClutchCityReturns : 12-18-2006 at 12:46 PM.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:49 PM   #28
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
so did cuttino mobley-my boys played like crap the 1st 4 games

They still aren't playing that great.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:50 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
We all get the gist of what he's saying, and after watching it several times my best guess is that he says "Try to f*ckin stop it", but if it were clear as day there wouldn't have been a drawn out discussion about it when it was originally posted on clutchfans. Not being 100% certain what he said doesn't make me a retard.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I went ahead and conducted a poll regarding that "big butt" issue we discussed a few days ago. I don't know what your definition of "a lot of people" is, but I'd say 82% of 120+ probably qualifies. I used the exact ass picture from here and it was on a basketball board with a lot more users than this one. It got 1,200+ views in roughly 16 hours, in the off topic section (compare that to the average thread in the ISH lounge). Somehow you'll find something flawed with the whole thing though, I'm sure. Bottom line (no pun intended) is you were wrong.

Pobably white and asians. Makes sense they are genetically lacking for the majority in the manhood department. Surery conducted by females and reported. Ah well, i should have thought back to that but i tried giving whites/asians the benefit of the doubt. Wont do it again.

And we all know what he said...what you think he said doesnt differ much from what was said. So why even make a comment like you did?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 01:01 PM   #30
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Pobably white and asians. Makes sense they are genetically lacking for the majority in the manhood department. Surery conducted by females and reported. Ah well, i should have thought back to that but i tried giving whites/asians the benefit of the doubt. Wont do it again.

And we all know what he said...what you think he said doesnt differ much from what was said. So why even make a comment like you did?

Supremely lame argument for why you were wrong, but I'm sure you know that in your heart of hearts. I can leave it at that. As for why I said what I said, it's because I felt like it. Good enough reason for me, and it'll have to be a good enough reason for you too.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: