Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 05-18-2011, 01:41 AM   #871
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OKC Thunder @ DAL Mavericks - WCF Game 1 | 9pm EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Sweep *****. mother ****ing sweep. one of the most shocking sports series in history. a ****ing sweep of the ***** ass lakers. i know you're mad, but just deal with it *****.
Ginobli meltdown in progress You're too emotionally invested man. Take a break, go to bed lol
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:44 AM   #872
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Ginobli meltdown in progress You're too emotionally invested man. Take a break, go to bed lol

Uh oh. The phantom ISH cop at it again. Look at the posts I'm responding to. All of them attacking me first.

Do you call them out? Nope. Why? Because deep down you agree with them.

And thats sad.

Chazzy afraid to debate anything as usual. Just pops in and out of threads attacking posters.

Lame.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:46 AM   #873
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
When has Kobe been gifted 24 freethrows in a playoff game?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...805040LAL.html

23 free throws.

Why is this jack@$$ still here? It's obvious he's still butt hurt that Dirk stuck a broom right up that overrated punk's @$$

I want to see Miami and Dallas in the Finals. Hulk Hogan would be on suicide watch.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:46 AM   #874
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: May 17 Playoffs: WCF Thunder at Mavericks Game 1

Damn. Dirk was unbelievable. Durant had 40 tonight, and yet Dirk's performance blew it outta the water. Amazing.

Despite my hatred of the Dallas Mavericks, specifically Barea, I kinda wanna see them win a championship. Dirk would probably be in the top 20 if that were to happen.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:46 AM   #875
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

"LOL OWNED"
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:47 AM   #876
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

DMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDMAVS41 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...805040LAL.html

23 free throws.

Why is this jack@$$ still here? It's obvious he's still butt hurt that Dirk stuck a broom right up that overrated punk's @$$

I want to see Miami and Dallas in the Finals. Hulk Hogan would be on suicide watch.

Hulk on suicide watch. He now watches every single Mavs/Heat game only complain about calls because he hates Dirk/Wade/Lebron so much. He complains about every single call.

Its pathetic. Does the ISH cop Chazzy call him out though? Nope. Anything to keep pushing that Lakers/Kobe agenda.

Chazzy is actually worse though because at least Hulk man's up and debates with people.

Chazzy loves lurking in the shadows like a little *****.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:49 AM   #877
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Hulk on suicide watch. He now watches every single Mavs/Heat game only complain about calls because he hates Dirk/Wade/Lebron so much. He complains about every single call.

Its pathetic. Does the ISH cop Chazzy call him out though? Nope. Anything to keep pushing that Lakers/Kobe agenda.

Chazzy is actually worse though because at least Hulk man's up and debates with people.

Chazzy loves lurking in the shadows like a little *****.
Downward spiral continues
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:51 AM   #878
DMAVS41
NBA Legend

Quote:

Nah man. Its all in good fun actually. I just wish you would man up and attack what people say rather than people.

I back up everything I post. You dont' offer anything to the forum at all really.

And its lame to go after only people that don't agree with you.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:52 AM   #879
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Yeah, definitely get the whole alcohol relapse vibe from him.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:30 AM   #880
ODEN>DURANT
Local High School Star

ODEN>DURANT has no real reputation yet.

They should make it Dirk take on.
ODEN>DURANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:56 AM   #881
LurkingFanboy
I hit open layups

LurkingFanboy has an OK reputation so far

Does every thread here have to degrade into a yelling match between Kobe lovers and haters?
LurkingFanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #882
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkingFanboy
Does every thread here have to degrade into a yelling match between Kobe lovers and haters?
and why do Kobesexuals have to include his name in every thread, dude is chilling at home already get over it, guys a HOF, top 5 player all time has 5 rings But this season its over stop riding his jockstrap he dont want none of you
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:06 AM   #883
liquidrage
Banned

liquidrage has decent reputationliquidrage has decent reputation

I don't think OKC should feel bad.

Westbrook shot poorly. The refs giftwrapped about 10 minutes of Mav's ball late in the second to let them take the lead back (the no call on Westbrook's drive, wrong out of bounds given to Mavs, missed over the back on chandler and putting chandler on the line was a comical sequence that in other sports refs would be suspended for). And Dirk got to the line 400x.

And still only lost by 9.
liquidrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:41 AM   #884
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The saddest part about all this have been the Lakers fans. Not the Mavs fans are bitching about the 37 FTīs for Westbrook/Durant or the Thunder fans bitching about the 24 FTīs on Dirk, with some bad calls both ways. Mostly it is bitter Lakers fans. Every 5 years they get a franchise player gift-wrapped. Every year they compete for a title, win a title like every 3-4 years on average, but when they lose they still act like the biggest crybabies in the world

Just check out Lakersground.

They wanted to kill Pau Gasol for one bad postseason after he won them a title less than a year ago, brought them three finals. I didnīt see Spurs fans or Celtics fans throwing Ray Allen, KG, Ginobili or Duncan under the bus.

I donīt see Spurs fans cry about the Grizzlies, Blazers fans cry about the Mavs, Nuggets fans cry about the Thunder, Hawks fans cry about the Bulls, Celtics fans cry about the Heat two weeks later in every single post.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:23 AM   #885
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
The saddest part about all this have been the Lakers fans. Not the Mavs fans are bitching about the 37 FTīs for Westbrook/Durant or the Thunder fans bitching about the 24 FTīs on Dirk, with some bad calls both ways. Mostly it is bitter Lakers fans. Every 5 years they get a franchise player gift-wrapped. Every year they compete for a title, win a title like every 3-4 years on average, but when they lose they still act like the biggest crybabies in the world

Just check out Lakersground.

They wanted to kill Pau Gasol for one bad postseason after he won them a title less than a year ago, brought them three finals. I didnīt see Spurs fans or Celtics fans throwing Ray Allen, KG, Ginobili or Duncan under the bus.

I donīt see Spurs fans cry about the Grizzlies, Blazers fans cry about the Mavs, Nuggets fans cry about the Thunder, Hawks fans cry about the Bulls, Celtics fans cry about the Heat two weeks later in every single post.

Wonderful. We get blamed regardless. It's always our fault.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: