Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-18-2011, 08:53 AM   #46
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can we agree that noone wants to see a Dallas-Chicago Finals?

any finals without miami will do
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #47
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
any finals without miami will do
This
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:13 AM   #48
Doranku

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
This

x2
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:15 AM   #49
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
x2

Yeah x3...Chris Breezy!
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:16 AM   #50
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wait, why don't you guys wanna see the Heat in the Finals? I just don't want to see them win the Finals. At least not this year.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #51
Doranku

Doranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation hereDoranku has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Wait, why don't you guys wanna see the Heat in the Finals? I just don't want to see them win the Finals. At least not this year.

Because I think they'd beat both OKC and Dallas.

Plus, I don't want to hear the "at least they made the Finals!!!" excuse.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:18 AM   #52
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Because I think they'd beat both OKC and Dallas.

Plus, I don't want to hear the "at least they made the Finals!!!" excuse.

I would like to eventually see them win, since I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that the Lakers can't win every year. But this year? Hell no. They gotta work for it.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #53
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

I'd like for Wade to get another one down the line, but it's going to come at the unfortunate cost of lebron getting one also.

I'm not okay with that.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #54
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Chicago just doesn't have any media pull. Sure, they have the coach of the year and MVP but Thibs is still relatively unknown and has no presence and DRose is so boring (and so are the rest of the Bulls).

Meanwhile, the Heat has LBJ, Wade, and everyone wants to see them lose hence why ppl keeps watching the Heat play.

I hope to God David Stern uses his powers and makes it a DAL v MIA finals! That's what everyone (outside of CHI and OKC) wants to see!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:21 AM   #55
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
I'd like for Wade to get another one down the line, but it's going to come at the unfortunate cost of lebron getting one also.

I'm not okay with that.

I actually want to see LeBron win a championship. I can't stand the way he talks, but he seems like a cool guy for the most part. But ultimately, I want him to win because he's just too goddamn talented not to. If he wins a ring he's gonna go from top 20-25 to top 8-12. He's that good.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #56
Doranku

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
I would like to eventually see them win, since I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that the Lakers can't win every year. But this year? Hell no. They gotta work for it.

I'd like to see Wade get another ring, too. But yeah, I don't want them to win this year either.

Maybe 2-3 years from now.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #57
Glide2keva

I don't. He's arrogant enough as it is.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:24 AM   #58
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:
I'd like to see Wade get another ring, too. But yeah, I don't want them to win this year either.

Maybe 2-3 years from now.

Weird. I guess I'm in the minority in that I dislike Wade more than LeBron. For all of LeBron's faults, the worse thing he's done is tell Cleveland to go eat their own shit. Wade's a questionable father, is a complete douche bag whose personality has changed since coming to the NBA, and I suspect he's on HGH.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #59
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i would prefer dallas chicago
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #60
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i hate to see all the gloating comming from those 3 and probably another show at the arena showcasing the trophy, acting like they won it with years of hard work together. i know those 3 can win one easy cus, they got 2 of the top 5 players in this league but they dont deserve one so soon, maybe later
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: