Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-18-2011, 09:27 AM   #61
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Can we agree that noone wants to see a Dallas-Chicago Finals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
i would prefer dallas chicago
Two best teams fighting it out. Yeah, I can get down with that.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:27 AM   #62
JohnnySic
green is good

I'd like to see Dallas vs Chicago.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #63
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

It'd be funny seeing Miami fail in the finals. Or seeing LeBron|Wade fight over the finals MVP or something

Chicago vs OKC would be really cool. Were going to be talking about Rose and Durant for the next 10 years. In a way an era is kinda coming to an end. Kobe|Duncan|KG|Dirk etc. eventually are all going to fade away and the younger cats are going to be leading the charge. Rose|Durant are going to be near the the top of the list. So to see them go head to head in the finals ALREADY would be pretty sick. Maybe one of Durant|Rose chokes and we have the new guy who always get's called out for it, and we'll go the next 10 years seeing if he can shed it. Kinda like LeBron's finals. Maybe Durant|Rose go bizurk and a mini rivalry is born(both teams look primed to compete for years).

Not to mention both are solid "teams". Durant has Westbrook and surrounded by a good core while Rose is surrounded with quality players like Noah|Deng and excellent defense\rebounding.

Seeing Dirk win would be cool. I'm pretty good with anything tho. I think the conference finals are going to be just as good. Miami vs Chicago. OKC vs Dallas. Not much worse than any final outcome we could see.

Feel pretty stupid. Remember laughing at the thought of Chicago making this much noise at the start of the year. Pretty sure there was a thread about them making the finals or something and I said I'd cut off my left nut if they actually made it there
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #64
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
It'd be funny seeing Miami fail in the finals. Or seeing LeBron|Wade fight over the finals MVP or something

Chicago vs OKC would be really cool. Were going to be talking about Rose and Durant for the next 10 years. In a way an era is kinda coming to an end. Kobe|Duncan|KG|Dirk etc. eventually are all going to fade away and the younger cats are going to be leading the charge. Rose|Durant are going to be near the the top of the list. So to see them go head to head in the finals ALREADY would be pretty sick. Maybe one of Durant|Rose chokes and we have the new guy who always get's called out for it, and we'll go the next 10 years seeing if he can shed it. Kinda like LeBron's finals. Maybe Durant|Rose go bizurk and a mini rivalry is born(both teams look primed to compete for years).

Not to mention both are solid "teams". Durant has Westbrook and surrounded by a good core while Rose is surrounded with quality players like Noah|Deng and excellent defense\rebounding.

Seeing Dirk win would be cool. I'm pretty good with anything tho. I think the conference finals are going to be just as good. Miami vs Chicago. OKC vs Dallas. Not much worse than any final outcome we could see.

Feel pretty stupid. Remember laughing at the thought of Chicago making this much noise at the start of the year. Pretty sure there was a thread about them making the finals or something and I said I'd cut off my left nut if they actually made it there
Well they haven't made it there yet. We'll see how the series goes.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #65
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:

Yeah. I'm still pissed the Lakers lost, and I was disappointed the Celtics got the boot too, but it's fun watching these new up and coming teams.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #66
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Well they haven't made it there yet. We'll see how the series goes.

True. Regardless tho I'm probably in the wrong. Coming into the playoffs as a 60 win team leading the East tho, they garnered some hype. Didn't really think they'd meet it, but at this point win or lose I think they've far exceeded expectations before the season, and matched the one's that were set after the season.

Pretty hyped for the finals. No Boston or L.A. Nice change of pace.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:38 AM   #67
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Yeah. I'm still pissed the Lakers lost, and I was disappointed the Celtics got the boot too, but it's fun watching these new up and coming teams.

It's a good change of pace. Obviously not for you being a fan. Feels like the Laker era has been going on forever. What was it like 3 straight times repping the West in the finals? . Insanity.
Old 05-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #68
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

Quote:
It's a good change of pace. Obviously not for you being a fan. Feels like the Laker era has been going on forever. What was it like 3 straight times repping the West in the finals? . Insanity.

Yeah. It sucks it came to an end, but like I said, it's fun watching these teams compete. That's what really caught my attention: These teams are hungry. I like that. After watching the Lakers approach this season like a marathon I got accustomed to their lackadaisical play. I like the remaining teams leave their blood, sweat, and tears on the floor every night.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: