Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-17-2011, 10:24 PM   #16
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavs Rebuilt in 1 Year, Knicks Took 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
The lil' man has battled Neurofibromatosis, a nerve disorder that causes tumors to grow anywhere in the body at any time, his whole life.

"Nick was born with NF and has endured brain surgery, the loss of vision in one eye and four rounds of chemotherapy."

That makes him look half his age?
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:31 PM   #17
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiiu

That was fast.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:33 PM   #18
bisk

bisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputationbisk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
That makes him look half his age?

WELL APPARENTLY YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM....
bisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #19
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Knicks and celtics suckass
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:47 PM   #20
opps
Banned

opps is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
the years the knicks truely sucked, they traded the picks for eddy curry, 2 picks that turned out to be Aldridge and Noah.
opps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:49 PM   #21
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisk
WELL APPARENTLY YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM....

Whatever that means Mr. ALL CAPS.

I just figured he was a tiny dude that looked like the character from A Christmas Story. In no way was I making fun of his condition.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #22
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Agreed. And remember I lost the Bet with the Heat and Celtics game? Avy bet
I completely forgot.

Because you are a Nets fan,just put Knicks logo as your avatar
It was 3 days if I remember correctly ?

Also,respect for reminding me.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:17 PM   #23
PoppaHops
I airball my layups

PoppaHops is popular on this boardPoppaHops is popular on this boardPoppaHops is popular on this boardPoppaHops is popular on this board

Cav's owners and gms play nba 2k while the knicks do not.
PoppaHops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #24
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star

NewYorkNoPicks has decent reputationNewYorkNoPicks has decent reputation

I'm going to start keeping tabs of job openings at MSG... hopefully one day I can become an executive there, and fix this team once and for all. When the Melo/Amare run is over...I'd tank the sh!t out of this team... I wouldnt trade guys for Glen Rice, Howard Eisley, sign Shandon Anderson to the MLE for 5 years, no Clarence Weatherspoon as your best player for a season, no giving $100 million dollar contracts to one dimension shooters, and I'd keep draft picks chained to my testicles.
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:32 PM   #25
33teeth
Good High School Starter

33teeth has an OK reputation so far

The Cavs have rebuilt? I guess I missed it.

I'll say they're in a good spot to improve a lot, but they may totally mess it up. Or have some bad luck.

Don't count your chickens...
33teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:35 PM   #26
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wrong thread.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:39 PM   #27
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol Cavs have two top picks in a terrible draft. They'll be lucky to get 1 starter out of that.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:47 PM   #28
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board

It is pretty funny and a topic that brings many Chicago Bull fans much delight. The Knicks have suffered from horrible management and player production for years. The Knicks' organization just doesn't seem to value character very much. It kind of represents the city of New York in that regard. You can go back to the 90's, remember that Allan Houston contract. Wow, the Knicks are just a horribly run team. Even today, they pick all the wrong guys.

This time around, the Knicks happen to go after the weakest defending PF and weakest defending SF in the NBA to go with the weakest defensive coach in the World. Who knows what the Knicks are thinking. On second thought, I know exactly what they are thinking:

ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:21 AM   #29
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
It is pretty funny and a topic that brings many Chicago Bull fans much delight. The Knicks have suffered from horrible management and player production for years. The Knicks' organization just doesn't seem to value character very much. It kind of represents the city of New York in that regard. You can go back to the 90's, remember that Allan Houston contract. Wow, the Knicks are just a horribly run team. Even today, they pick all the wrong guys.

This time around, the Knicks happen to go after the weakest defending PF and weakest defending SF in the NBA to go with the weakest defensive coach in the World. Who knows what the Knicks are thinking. On second thought, I know exactly what they are thinking:

All too true
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:01 AM   #30
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

we drafted guys like jordan hill instead of jennings or derozan
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: